3 Feb 2023
Full-Time Site Manager – Vellore
To run a fast-paced lawn and garden goods manufacturing plant, we are searching for an Assistant Site Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit. The monitoring of daily key point measurements, safety, manufacturing flow, and material costs are all part of the day-to-day responsibilities. Bottom line outcomes will be the responsibility of the Assistant Site Manager in this position.
Job Title : Site Manager
Location : Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary : $ 31.95 per hour.
Company : Honeywell
Job Type : Full-Time
- Monitoring of visitors to the building, visitor sign-in processes, and building activity, including crisis circumstances such building evacuations, lockdowns, emergency situations, and safety measures.
- assisting in the organization of appointments All hours, including overtime, are recorded on Schedule E. When employees clock in or exit early or late, the site manager should be alerted.
- Assure that daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation items are addressed as directed by the Site Manager. Formalizes non-company supplier ties and aids with price and inventory discussions.
- It is important for an employee to keep an accurate and thorough inventory of all the company’s commodities, supplies, equipment, and tools that he or she is responsible for.
- Assists with proactive monitoring of staff licenses and certificates (including CPR certifications) and monitors expiration to ensure active licenses and certifications are acquired before existing ones expire.
- Examining the internal standards and procedures are the departments of Technical Services, Human Resources, Accounting, and Information Technology (IT).
- There are a number of reports that must be submitted on time and accurately, including timekeeping, injury management, attendance, and a change of status request.
- Have a discussion about the review with the employee after first conducting a review of the performance of the employees who report to him or her based on the criteria of performance indicated in the job description, and then having that review discussed. After that, have a conversation with the employee about the assessment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills must be shown, including the ability to encourage and convince people as well as deal with a variety of different personality types.
- Direct-reporting supervisors must train and inspire subordinates. They find, hire, and evaluate new and present personnel.
- To build a high-performance team, a leader must be able to lead by example, prioritize the demands of customers, keep open lines of communication, and be receptive to constructive criticism.
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment and operate in temperatures ranging from -40°F to 140°F is a must, as is the ability to use computers and technology.
- In order to properly manage the production process of a large number of airplanes with extensive internal and external links, the individual in charge of the site has to be able to provide assistance and advise to the individuals in charge of the individual factories.
- The same as a diploma from a public or private high school. Interpersonal and interviewing skills are only some of the qualities that fall under this category. Excellent customer service that pays close attention to the smallest of details while simultaneously keeping an eye on the broader picture. a leader who inspires others by their ideas and innovations
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical subject is required. In place of a bachelor’s degree, a relevant associate degree and two (2) years of more experience or four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted. A minimum of 5 years of CH/MH-53E experience is required.