4 Feb 2023
Full-Time Social Media and Community Manager – Gurdaspur
We are seeking an ambitious Social Media Director to join our team! The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is hands-on, has an indefatigable work ethic, and sets an example that others wish to emulate. Media Directors should have substantial experience in the planning, buying, executing, and subsequent evaluation of media channels that are relevant to driving the business KPIs of the client, with a heavy emphasis on paid social and performance marketing.
Job Title : Social Media and Community Manager
Location : Gurdaspur, Punjab, India
Salary : $ 24.58 per hour.
Company : Consensys
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintain Constant Level of Optimization by pursuing improvement and expansion consistently through performance analysis, A/B and multivariate testing, customer segmentation, creative collaboration, landing page optimization, and other methods.
- Engage with senior client executives to align critical agency resources to fulfill the needs of the client and expand the client’s business.
- Come up with fresh concepts and options to boost client marketing.
- By ensuring that top-notch standards are met and promptly applied to client work, you may contribute to the team’s success.
- Share your research with the rest of the acquisition team and the top marketers in the company. Maintain a steady cycle of analysis and enhancement of the channel’s performance to guarantee that it always lives up to or exceeds targets.
- You need to actively test and analyze campaign delivery, traffic, and activity to acquire insights from analytics and recommendations for campaign enhancements.
- Take charge of client relations for advertising agencies, as well as client management for services related to digital media.
- Supervise budgeting, forecasting, and reporting: Manage the annual budgeting process, as well as monthly/weekly/daily forecasting and reporting for traffic, revenue, expenditure, ROI, and other performance KPIs at the channel level.
- Lead acquisition/performance campaign strategy, planning, launch, optimization, and performance measurement across digital channels from start to finish.
- Manage the creation of digital advertising strategies (with a special emphasis on paid social) and direct the execution of engagement campaigns and other efforts that generate repeat business and repeat revenue.
- Capable of leading client presentations in person and over the phone, with a heavy emphasis on quarterly business reviews.
- Ability to quickly pick up and master new productivity tools in addition to expert skill with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- proven experience using many methods to create and develop cohesive campaigns with a sponsored social focus.
- history of persuading customers to take advantage of business opportunities.
- 5+ years’ experience in the media industry, ideally with an agency.