26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Social Media Content Creator Internship – Al Rayyan
Our social media intern is in charge of infusing our team with fresh perspectives on digital media and creative energy. We require social media interns that can assist in implementing campaigns for our diverse clientele because social media strategy is constantly evolving. The applicant must be enthusiastic about social media and want to think outside the box.
Job Title : Social Media Content Creator Internship
Location : Al Rayyan, Al Rayyan, Qatar
Salary : $ 16.83 per hour.
Company : Chelsea Distributors LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Weekly and monthly social media posts will let you contribute to the content calendar.
- Write news releases, media alerts, fact sheets, and appeal letters as needed for public relations.
- information gathering, report authoring, and dissemination of approved newsletters and press releases.
- Collaborate with the marketing coordinator to develop and sustain connections with regional and national media.
- Cooperate closely with the videographer to aid in the capture of photographs and video.
- Aid in media relations by making pitches, finding relevant information, and arranging interviews as needed.
- Proficient in the most important social media platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Take part in brainstorming sessions to exchange ideas, establish a plan of action, and help bring them to life.
- Assist the ad coordinator with the various subsidiaries’ advertising copy.
- Assist with following-up with members of the media to track and ensure client placement.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs like Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- being adept at using relevant social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and other new ones.
- Creative and multidimensional human that loves to tell a good story through photos, videos, and words.
- An understanding of fundamental marketing ideas and their application across a range of channels.
- Required education and experience levels include a high school diploma, a general education diploma (GED), or an equivalent mix of both.