Full-Time Social Media Manager – Hasilpur
Join our team as the Social Media Coordinator to write engaging content that helps with lead creation and nurturing at every level of the sales process. The ideal candidate for this position would be one that takes initiative, pays close attention to detail, and works well under pressure. The ideal applicant can adapt their writing style to a wide range of readers and understands how various platforms affect material. The candidate also has to know how to optimize their writing for search engines and keywords. You must have previous experience writing for online publications such as blogs, social media sites, and websites.
Job Title : Social Media Manager
Location : Hasilpur, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 21.64 per hour.
Company : Rokt
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create and update a content schedule for your PR and social media efforts.
- will frequently and consistently produce interesting photo galleries that may be shared across platforms.
- regularly creates engaging text-over-graphic video and text-over-image content that sparks lively online debate.
- Among the many social media sites for which you are responsible is Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Will investigate online communities and hashtags for useful content sharing and news story mining.
- Blogging is a collaborative process that calls for much writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Will help implement an evolving newsletter strategy in order to conceive/manage regular newsletters to grow audience users and other KPI.
- Responsible for coordinating the company’s efforts in the realm of social media.
- Maintain a consistent online voice for the brand across all of the different social media.
- As a social media expert, it is my responsibility to monitor the newest social media trends to ensure that our station’s content initiatives are always ahead of the curve.
- You need to have a knack for writing and a knack for communicating with others.
- You are a proactive team player who can also effectively work alone.
- a college degree with a business, marketing, communications, or comparable field of study concentration.
- extensive experience with Microsoft Office, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter, and familiarity with social media management platforms and the best practices for organic publishing.
- knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, or other design applications.