7 Feb 2023
Part-Time Social Media, Manager – Pili
We’re looking to grow our team by hiring a Social Media Director with lots of ambition! The ideal applicant is a self-starter who is practical, has a relentless work ethic, and sets a good example for others to follow. The planning, purchasing, execution, and subsequent evaluation of media channels that are pertinent to the client’s business KPIs should be well mastered by media directors, with a particular emphasis on paid social and performance marketing.
Job Title : Social Media, Manager
Location : Pili, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 23.96 per hour.
Company : ESPN
Job Type : Part-Time
- Oversee the development of digital campaigns (with a major focus on paid social) and the implementation of engagement programs and initiatives that successfully generate profitable, long-term client relationships.
- Communicate with the client’s top executives to determine how best to address their demands and how to expand the client’s business.
- Lead all aspects of an acquisition or performance campaign, including planning, launching, optimizing, and tracking results across digital platforms.
- Manage the annual budgeting process in addition to the monthly/weekly/daily forecasting and reporting of channel-level traffic, revenue, expenditure, ROI, and other performance KPIs.
- Incorporate methods like continuous monitoring of performance, A/B and multivariate testing, consumer segmentation, collaborative creativity, landing page optimization, and more into your efforts to achieve a state of constant optimization.
- Actively test and track campaign traffic, delivery, and activity to get analytics insights and generate suggestions for campaign enhancements.
- Contribute to the team’s achievement by checking that high quality standards are met and applied to client projects in a timely manner.
- Own the customer connection and client management for digital media and related services for the agency.
- Present findings to the larger acquisition team and marketing leadership. Analyze and improve channel performance continuously to ensure performance meets or exceeds expectations.
- Create new ideas and possibilities to ensure the success of client campaigns.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and the ability to pick up and use other productivity software with ease.
- possessing at least five years’ experience in the media industry and working in or for an agency as their preferred occupation.
- Capable of taking the lead in both in-person and telephone presentations to clients; quarterly business evaluations are a particular focus.
- Proven ability to provide business opportunities to current and potential clients.
- experience developing and executing multi-tactic, integrated campaigns with a sponsored social focus.