Full-Time Social Media Manager – Sitamarhi
The Digital Media Specialist performs media responsibilities including preparation and creation of publications, websites, videography, photography and other digital communications. Assists in the implementation and promotion of the City’s initiatives, programs, events and vision. Duties include, but are not limited to researching, writing, producing, photographing and video content creation and editing; developing social media content and managing the city’s social/emerging media presence, including monitoring trends, algorithms and legal considerations; designing and updating information on City related websites, digital displays, and advertisements/publications; assisting with branding/marketing, including strategic planning and implementation across a variety of media. Responsible at times for working with departments to promote their individual initiatives, programs, events and goals. Duties may also include assisting with the development and distribution of news releases, fostering positive media relations, participating and training in emergency management operations. May manage contact with third-party marketing companies as needed.
Job Title : Social Media Manager
Location : Sitamarhi, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 20.07 per hour.
Company : Octagon
Job Type : Full-Time
- A/B test ideas should be created and executed on a regular basis. You may help the digital team prepare for the next test by detecting relevant trends and topics.
- Many social media sites, like Facebook and Instagram, may be used to set up and administer sponsored campaigns.
- Review that a website’s content is optimized for search engines, easy to find, and that all links work (quality assurance). Using and analyzing internet data, you can find out how well campaigns and other efforts are doing.
- Attitudes and concerns are investigated using digital assets. IT professionals and business leaders must work together to solve complicated problems. It is feasible to improve collaborative activities and processes by finding and documenting unique techniques.
- It’s tough to get help. It is quite rare for a manager to step in and help an employee do an assigned assignment. The finished product may be seen.
- Reading reviews, abstracts, financial reports, and legal papers are all wonderful examples of literacy in action. A bachelor’s degree or equivalent is usually required for admission to these kinds of institutions. A lot of practice and self-study is needed to learn new things.
- Collaborate on sponsored social campaigns for the benefit of the company’s digital analytics team. Verify that campaign reports are still valid.
- Customer service is provided to both internal and external customers by reacting quickly to inquiries. Ensures that the organization’s aims are communicated to all levels of the public, the media, other organizations, and government authorities.
- Collaborate with the Acquisition Manager to improve the performance of partners, such as third-party creative agencies, other paid digital platforms, and affiliate/incentivized traffic agencies.
- Use call and conversion monitoring to analyze and optimize marketing data and give optimal return to customers. Provide the Digital Marketing Manager with written insights for the purpose of preparing monthly or quarterly client reports.
- Experience in digital marketing, internet/intranet website design or maintenance, or social media strategy, as well as business writing in a creative context, is required.
- New recruits must advertise through social media and other digital media, such as electronic displays, during their first year of employment. All new employees must complete this training.
- Being able to successfully communicate, coordinate, and collaborate with people is an absolute need.
- As a member of the Communications Team, he or she is able to collaborate effectively with various departments within the company.
- doing several duties while simultaneously establishing and achieving personal goals