9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Social Media Manager – Weekends – Johannesburg
We are looking for a seasoned social media coordinator that has a natural instinct for what will increase engagement, gain followers, and increase traffic. Candidates that can discuss social media across established and future platforms, such as linear broadcasts, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, and any others that emerge, will be successful. The individual will use industry-wide best practices to boost our online engagement and traffic while educating on-air talent on the ins and outs of social media. We’re seeking for a self-starter who can generate ideas.
Job Title : Social Media Manager – Weekends
Location : Johannesburg, Johannesburg, South Africa
Salary : $ 19.29 per hour.
Company : Cella
Job Type : Full-Time
- Will regularly and daily create engaging photo galleries that can be shared across platforms.
- serves as the foundation for all company-wide social media efforts.
- Will frequently produce text-over-graphic films and text-over-images that are interesting and will prompt a social discussion.
- Will act as social media expert, monitoring industry developments to guarantee our stations’ content remains cutting edge.
- Use the same tone and style for all of your brand’s online communications.
- Make new blog posts, update existing ones, and collaborate with the rest of the team.
- help implement an ever-evolving newsletter strategy, with the goal of producing and managing regular newsletters that attract a larger audience and boost other key performance indicators.
- Manage and produce content for online platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- We’ll look for hashtags and groups on social media that may be mined for daily news stories and used as useful channels for content exchange.
- For social media platforms and public relations activities, create and maintain a content calendar.
- degree from an accredited university; emphasis on business, marketing, communications, or related subject preferred.
- You are a proactive team player who can also effectively work alone.
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities; a passion for writing is required.
- ability to use Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) or an equivalent program.
- strong knowledge of social media management tools for organic posting, as well as strong familiarity with Microsoft Office and social media sites including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.