Full-Time Software Developer, Macquarie Asset Management – Riffa
The Asset Manager’s primary responsibility is to oversee the daily and long-term strategic management of the Company’s technology-related data center and public cloud assets. The Asset Manager role is the primary point of responsibility for the life-cycle management of the organization’s information technology assets. This duty include the establishment and maintenance of policies, standards, procedures, systems, and metrics that allow the organization to lead the Asset Portfolio in terms of risk, cost, control, governance, compliance, and business performance goals as defined by the company. The Asset Manager will collaborate with all departments engaged in the acquisition, implementation, management, and reporting of information technology assets, using integrated software solutions.
Job Title : Software Developer, Macquarie Asset Management
Location : Riffa, Riffa, Bahrain
Salary : $ 25.35 per hour.
Company : Hudson Housing Capital
Job Type : Full-Time
- To guarantee that asset data, such as serial numbers or identification tags, in a configuration management database is correct, complete, and auditable at all times, it must be reviewed and maintained (CMDB).
- Provide cash flow estimates to investors so they may make informed judgments about capital expenditures and dividends. Keep an eye on your escrow and working capital accounts to make sure they are well-funded.
- Any asset’s life cycle should be simulated in all possible scenarios, including investor returns, from acquisition through disposal. Budgeting, strategic planning, and reforecasting are the responsibility of this position.
- Preparing and distributing information to county staff and the general public. Representation on numerous boards, committees and groups dealing with infrastructure asset management is possible.
- Use strategic and practical approach to promoting asset management concepts and best practices across the Public Works Department, including software training to maximize functionality.
- A company’s focus should be on loans that are due to mature, such as prepayable, balloon, and maturing loans, while also considering possible refinancing options for Business Development.
- Improve the usability of underutilized technological assets to get the most out of your investment and maximize your return on it.
- Design and execute methods and procedures for monitoring and evaluating technical and financial data of corporate hardware from the time of procurement until retirement.
- Oversee the company’s current tenant relationships in order to guarantee that great service is provided. When negotiating leases for high-profile tenants, having a strong network of leasing agents, attorneys, and bankers on your side may be quite useful..
- Strategic business principles should be used to develop and implement daily operational, market position, and asset disposal strategies for each asset.
- Experience in contract management or buying and procurement, including strategy creation and implementation
- Word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations are just a few of the many types of computer software that must be mastered by the candidate. Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and the Internet are all required—as is the ability to work independently.
- For safety and efficiency reasons, employees must be able to grasp and communicate information in the English language.
- To be eligible for this position, you must have five (5) years of experience managing infrastructure assets in a government agency, at least one (1) year of supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience that provides you with knowledge and abilities that are necessary to perform the job,
- The ability to operate effectively in a team setting and collaborate with coworkers, suppliers, and other cross-functional groups.