Full-Time Software Implementation Consultant – Al Rayyan
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for implementing MSP and RPO operational services. Build future state process maps with stakeholders by gathering their requirements. Configure the system in accordance with the agreed-upon specifications. Manual configuration is an option for the Implementation Consultant. A Change Strategy Plan will be developed by the Implementation Consultant, who will lead the program adoption activities. The Implementation Consultant works closely with all project teams to ensure that the proposed solution fulfills specific workstream requirements and benefits the whole MSP solution. 3 to 5 years of direct consulting and/or process improvement experience.
Job Title : Software Implementation Consultant
Location : Al Rayyan, Al Rayyan, Qatar
Salary : $ 33.74 per hour.
Company : Morgan Franklin Consulting
Job Type : Full-Time
- Clients tools and consultations that might be helpful include those that aid with facilitation, communication, change management, and technical assistance.
- Stakeholder groups get weekly status briefings on project accomplishments, plans for the next week, and issues needing management and stakeholder attention.
- Coordinate and lead Client User Testing, record and track test findings, ensure problems are handled in a timely way, and document and track test results;
- Prepare for the introduction of a new process by testing new scripts, workflows, or other solutions beforehand. Coordination of projects is needed for more intricate account settings to guarantee a successful conclusion
- Offering the proper Company solution as part of the implementation process, tailoring Company Solutions to meet Client demands to create a solution that works well for each client, creating value and improving growth possibilities.
- Determining the scope, assigning resources, creating deadlines and communicating with stakeholders. Determining the testing and maintenance requirements.
- Keeps track of project plans (such as an overall plan, milestones, and work breakdown structures) and assigns tasks to resources to make sure the project is finished on time and to specifications.
- Every implementation project must be performed in an organized, controlled manner that notifies the client of estimated completion deadlines for each step of the implementation.
- Work by SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) from both within and outside the company has the goal of having an influence on many other processes and systems.
- Keep an eye out for clients who aren’t utilizing the service as often as they should be, and provide them best practices to encourage them back into the habit.
- experience in implementing/onboarding/project management/customer success/building relationships/change management for five years or more is required.
- Decides to accept a lot of responsibility for completing a project; can effectively help others finish projects by sharing knowledge; needs little supervision from a more senior manager.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, operations management, supply chain management, management information systems, computer science, or project management is preferred but not required.
- It is important to conduct thorough tests on the hardware and software before deploying them to users.
- Suggested alternative technological or business solutions in collaboration with functional and technical subject matter experts (internal and external) and gives advise on possible benefits and risks, as well as the influence on other business processes and systems.