5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Solution Marketing Consultant – Deloitte Consulting Enterprise – Al-ʿArīsh
It is the duty of the Marketing Consultant to check all solicitation materials for compliance and competitiveness. The Marketing Consultant is responsible for keeping an electronic filing system for audits and market conduct exams. The Consultant will also engage with both internal and external business partners, working closely with management on strategic initiatives. Be the point person for the Marketing department when it comes to discussing potential new business and the effect that it might have on existing accounts.
Job Title : Solution Marketing Consultant – Deloitte Consulting Enterprise
Location : Al-ʿArīsh, Shamāl Sīnāʾ, Egypt
Salary : $ 19.38 per hour.
Company : Planned Parenthood Federation of America
Job Type : Full-Time
- Increase your book of business in line with your goals by identifying organizations that are expanding, relocating, or hiring.
- Consult on various strategic projects to add an Association/Affinity perspective to conversations.
- Share best practices and actively propose realistic and creative ideas through regularly planned discussions with stakeholders.
- Assist our compliance, legal, underwriting, and account management teams in developing a collaborative relationship to proactively strengthen materials and ensure rule adherence.
- Achieve or exceed sales goals for all business types, including those that are traditional, digital, and company-wide, and plan accordingly.
- performs in-depth marketing audits of everything from digital and social assets to print and online media to mobile apps and text messages.
- Prepare and submit marketing materials in response to requests for state advertising filings from Product Delivery.
- It’s important to keep in mind the clients’ advertising approach and business objectives, and then figure out how you can best help them reach those targets through strategic advertising.
- Keep an eye out for methods to get more done in less time, and do your bit to make that happen.
- Learn about the client’s needs and design a plan to meet those needs, from the campaign’s overall branding and creative down to the campaign’s implementation.
- highly proficient in the Microsoft Office suite. In-depth familiarity with Word and Excel
- Possessing a keen eye for detail and good project management skills, including the ability to handle multiple tasks at once while remaining calm under pressure.
- degree from college and relevant professional experience in marketing, compliance, or a similar field.
- You have a minimum of three years’ experience working in marketing or compliance for the financial services industry.
- a self-starter who takes the initiative to pinpoint needs, create workable recommendations, and generate solutions. the capacity to function with little guidance and supervision.