4 Feb 2023
Part-Time SOUS CHEF – Mingora
Developing and implementing culinary solutions to match consumer wants and preferences. The Executive Chef provides a range of culinary solutions to fulfill consumer demands. Manages culinary operations for production, presentation, and service. Manages food presentation and serving using culinary skills.
Job Title : SOUS CHEF
Location : Mingora, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Salary : $ 28.91 per hour.
Company : Kellari Hospitality Group
Job Type : Part-Time
- Workers should be made aware of the importance of safety procedures and procedures, procedure codes should be specified, and workers should be tested to ensure they understand safety standards.
- Management selects, trains, and develops staff and manages operations in line with federal, state, and local employment and civil rights regulations. They take worker concerns.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining an information system that manages and records food and supply expenditures and current inventory, evaluates spending relative to budget targets, and estimates future purchase and storage needs.
- Catering and food service enterprises must adhere to occupational and environmental safety standards.. Observe all safety, health, and wage-and-hour rules and legislation.
- Take command of the factors that will ultimately decide your profit and loss. In charge of the key operational costs associated with the kitchen and restaurant. Establish margins, and manage the company in relation to its estimates. Oversee the day-to-day operations of the food manufacturing facility, including production planning and quality control.
- Food production is linked to the Execution Framework. Ensure that food preparation, production, presentation, and service are all done correctly and on schedule. To ensure the highest level of quality, all of the chefs work under close supervision. The head chef and chef de cuisine of the kitchen. It’s clear how to go. Maintain a positive work environment for your employees. The team huddles together. Keep track of everything, from checklists to performance stats. You must be able to multitask and keep things simple.
- Efficiency: Follow the daily menu to execute and provide food line items. At all times, keep Aramark’s menu and food quality up to par. Full compliance with Operational Excellence fundamentals: waste control, consistent menus, recipes, and ingredients, and labor needs. Implement a strict vendor selection procedure that ensures you are only working with pre-screened companies. Expertise and practical experience with the Food Framework. Verify anticipated food consumption for orders and transactions. Keep your equipment in good working order.
- Costing, controls, and compliance Menus and inventory Expect good service and meal quality.
- In charge of the creation and improvement of the food product that is offered to customers and clients. Make adjustments in accordance with the demands of the market and the requirements of the visitors, both of which might be current or predicted. Make suggestions for improvements to be made to the food product. Conduct market research in order to come up with fresh product ideas and menu arrangements.
- More accountability improves customer service. Clarify what employees can and can’t do. Educate your staff on how to satisfy visitors.
- Prior proactive team member management experience A knowledge of nutrition is preferred. A drug test and a background check are required.
- An employee must be able to communicate clearly and fluently in at least one of the major working languages. Create marketing tactics and promotional menu items with the chef to boost sales Must maintain a good attitude and serve as a member of the hotel’s Leadership Group
- GED or high school graduation, six years of culinary, food and beverage, or a comparable professional experience Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or a similar 2-year degree from an approved college or university Those with at least four years of experience in the culinary, food, or beverage industry
- As an Executive Chef, I had worked for two years. A strong experience in the culinary arts and a proven track record of remaining current; Ensures that organizational norms and procedures are adhered to in the kitchens.
- Ability to work well with other people and solve problems Supervisory and training experience in a restaurant’s kitchen and service area Prompt, reliable, cooperative and team oriented.