5 Feb 2023
Part-Time Spanish Male Voice Translation – Doha
The Translator is in charge of ensuring that all documents are effectively translated or adapted. Aids in the translation of website information, marketing content, daily store communication, and corporate regulations and procedures. This role requires a highly collaborative personality as well as a keen attention to detail.
Job Title : Spanish Male Voice Translation
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 26.48 per hour.
Company : MercyFirst
Job Type : Part-Time
- Ensure accurate translation of textual materials such as flyer, social media posts, district wide announcements/press releases, and other types of documents into any language.
- The interpreter helps parents and teachers talk about their kids’ academics, behavior, medical emergencies, and other sensitive issues at meetings, parent-teacher conferences, and other school events.
- Dealing with the day-to-day operations of the office, such as answering phones, greeting visitors, answering general questions about the business, opening and sorting mail, producing purchase order requests, and so on.
- geopolitical, regional, ethnic, and cultural factors may be captured in written language. Word choice and expression are typically consistent with target language (TL) norms and ways of expression particular to the subject area (or fields), and they are strong enough to enable the translator to work progressively in that field after the first translation.
- Temporary employee assessment results, hours worked, training status, and other relevant data are stored and maintained in a database.
- Researches medical and technical terminology in both the source language and the target language to make sure that both can be understood and that the translations are correct.
- Translates education-related papers, such as forms, urgent notifications to parents, medical alerts, legal and confidential notices, handbooks, advisories, surveys, school newsletters, and other District materials.
- Verify that translations are complete and correct, and that the original language, its original meaning, and the original tone and purpose have not been changed or omitted.
- Understand how to utilize reference resources. Must have computer abilities, especially MS Office, to be able to generate written translations and products, as well as appropriate internet skills to do basic Web research.
- Papers that have been translated by others in the district are reviewed by this person. Schools and translation consultants benefit from the instruction provided by this tool.
- When interacting with coworkers, students, and others, it is essential to use effective communication techniques.
- A bachelor’s degree in translation, foreign language, or a similar discipline or equivalence is necessary, as well as proven interpersonal and writing and vocal communication abilities.
- For educational and communal situations, a valid driver’s license and willingness to use one’s own car for interpreting services are required.
- It is necessary to be able to converse effectively in two languages at the native speaker level, as well as to be aware of the cultural context in which those languages are spoken.
- The capacity to speak a foreign language above conversational level permits a group of persons with poor English competence to fully participate in the job at hand.