Full-Time Sr. Copywriter – Pretoria
Join our team and culture by bringing your distinct personality and insight… Do not misunderstand; you will also have additional duties as a Senior Copywriter. We’re searching for someone who will write original material who is committed to coming up with original solutions and increasing the bar. You’ll be a skilled and adaptable storyteller with the ability to write in both short and long forms, consider a variety of advertising mediums, and coach junior creatives. You are excellent at writing, creating for various mediums, and having a tactical approach. You will engage with partners and manage several projects. The most crucial thing is that you will get used to unpredictability and change.
Job Title : Sr. Copywriter
Location : Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa
Salary : $ 37.59 per hour.
Company : Crafted
Job Type : Full-Time
- Smart questions will get you the answers you need from innovative leaders.
- Contribute original, collegiate-level writing while mastering many brand voices and styles.
- Content for all channels of communication will benefit from shared production and revision processes (email, social media, blogs, digital banking, lead generation, PPC, branch marketing, PR).
- Uphold the PR firm’s media guidelines and manage its day-to-day operations.
- Maintain a tone and style befitting the Elevations brand in all outbound communications; ensure they are sent on time and contain only the necessary information.
- Write and edit copy to support organizational, marketing, and content efforts.
- Steer the creation of website content and oversee overarching strategic communication for major initiatives.
- Uphold and enhance brand standards for writing in its established tone and style.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to collect and incorporate feedback on copy.
- For assignments, do thorough research on all business lines’ products and services in order to develop accurate copy.
- The ideal candidate will have a BA in Business, Communications, Journalism, Advertising, English, or a related field.
- To find solutions to problems or capitalize on opportunities, it is necessary to gather relevant data, think creatively, and take calculated steps.
- Seven or more years’ experience in advertising, media, and/or journalism.
- Possess a solid command of presentation software and solid expertise delivering talks to diverse audiences (PowerPoint, Google Slides).
- Producing marketing materials while collaborating with designers and project managers at an agency, with freelancers, and with third-party vendors.