7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Sr. Data Analyst – Alexandria
There is a position available for a Business Intelligence Analyst. We’re looking for someone who has expertise designing dashboards and reports that can be used to drive company operations and make strategic decisions.
Job Title : Sr. Data Analyst
Location : Alexandria, Al-Iskandariyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 66.52 per hour.
Company : Matrix Executive Search, LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Analytic platforms, frequent training seminars, prototyping sessions, and office hours meetings with end-users may assist new users come up to speed on the platform.
- help make third-party apps work with other systems and make new apps and utilities.
- As the project’s demands change, work with internal teams to develop solutions that are effective and prioritized.
- Accomplished communication abilities that allow for successful interaction with and presentation to all levels of the organization
- Educate both internal and external audiences about a company’s or product’s performance by creating reports, graphs, dashboards, and other visual outputs using data that has been gathered and manipulated.
- Consistently demonstrate an awareness of broad business factors and trends, as well as the relationship between analysis and business effect.
- Fast-moving business intelligence systems that can give real-time data while also allowing for some degree of flexibility and agility in the application of the information are needed by businesses today.
- Protocols for data governance and reporting used throughout the company must be followed when reports are prepared and distributed.
- Ensure proprietary data structures are well-designed and maintained so Qlik Sense can utilize them.
- The best way to meet business goals is to work closely with the development team to come up with and analyze product requirements.
- The ability to handle many projects at once, as well as the ability to react to changing corporate needs while meeting deadlines and quality standards, has been shown in the past.
- Must possess a functional understanding of and familiarity with Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office, including Excel.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in database design and management; user acceptability testing; and data presentation.
- Candidates should have a thorough grasp of relational database querying, data modeling, and data analysis / data science, in addition to a keen interest in these topics.
- This role requires the ability to describe and comprehend non-technical requirements, create architectures with cost estimates, and provide technical solutions to proposals.