30 Jan 2023
Full-Time Sr. Data Analyst – Rosario
Assist internal (Finance, Sales, Marketing, Regulatory and Customer Support) and worldwide colleagues in expanding existing data analytics. Identifying business trends, opportunities, and possible process and reporting efficiencies to enable business choices aligned with strategic objectives.
Job Title : Sr. Data Analyst
Location : Rosario, Agusan del Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 66.67 per hour.
Company : RPO DIVISION A
Job Type : Full-Time
- Extract and change data to produce reports/graph/dashboard/etc. that can be shared with internal and external audiences alike to show the success of a business or product.
- In-memory analytics and rapid fire business intelligence solutions should be created and maintained in order to speed up data delivery for business decision making while also offering business users with flexibility and agility.
- Using corporate-wide data governance rules and reporting protocols, prepare reports, validate, and reconcile reported outcomes.
- To address gaps, write requirements and cooperate with internal teams to create solutions depending on priority and effect.
- Allow analytic end-users to be more productive by onboarding new end-users to analytic platforms while also giving periodic training seminars and prototyping sessions, as well as by hosting office hours.
- Contact internal developers to confirm that proprietary data structures may be used by Qlik Sense and are properly built and maintained.
- Work with the development team to identify and evaluate product requirements.
- At every level of a company, the capacity to successfully communicate and convey one’s ideas is essential.
- Recognize the relationship between analysis and business effect, as well as the relationship between general business characteristics and trends
- build apps and utilities by combining third-party software that is both hosted and premise-based with your own systems
- History of juggling many commitments at the same time, as well as the capacity to respond to changing company demands while fulfilling deadlines
- Must have a solid grasp of, and a strong interest in, relational database querying, data modeling, and data analysis / data science.
- An understanding of Microsoft Office and Windows is required, as as proficiency in Excel.
- Applicants must have experience documenting nonfunctional requirements, analyzing non-technical requirements, building architectures with cost estimations, and coming up with technological solutions to proposals.
- Data preparation, data analysis, data mining, advanced report authoring, user acceptability testing, and data visualization are all prerequisites for this position.