7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Sr. Finance Manager 2 – Financial Planning & Analysis Operations – Cabanglasan
To join our team, we’re seeking for a seasoned finance manager. If you have experience delivering excellent customer service, the ambition to earn an unlimited income, and are interested in pursuing a career as a Finance Manager working with exciting new products, we would like to chat with you.
Job Title : Sr. Finance Manager 2 – Financial Planning & Analysis Operations
Location : Cabanglasan, Bukidnon Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 25.91 per hour.
Company : Finicity, a Mastercard Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Anticipate bottlenecks, keep escalation under control, anticipate and make trade-offs, and reconcile business expectations with technology and procedural constraints.
- Management should get financial reports and financial information, as well as recommendations for future actions.
- Ability to design accounting and financial systems and structures, as well as instill a Continuous Improvement culture inside the company.
- Assist in the preparation of withholding tax, value-added tax, income tax, and other tax returns, as well as related documentation and schedules, as required by government rules.
- Assist operational divisions with technical accounting concerns, ensuring that all technical issues are addressed, resolved, and properly documented in a timely manner in accordance with GAAP and SEC rules and regulations. Members of the global financial team should be educated, mentored, and developed in their knowledge and application of these challenges.
- Establish measuring techniques and KPIs for big events and initiatives.
- Costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales outcomes, and the company’s real performance versus business goals are all things to consider.
- Ensure that the company’s finances are well-managed by working with auditors.
- Communicate with various departments, discussing business strategy and making predictions about the future.
- Make recommendations for the company’s investment activities and strategies.
- The candidate should have a strong sense of leadership and a persistent drive to learn and improve his abilities.
- A bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, or business administration, as well as a quantitatively focused degree, is necessary (MBA preferred).
- Web-based collaborative software knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as coaching and counselling talents, are also required.
- Ability to lead and develop the expertise and capabilities of financial teams.