Full-Time Sr Mgr Sr Executive Producer – Port Said
An Executive Producer’s job is to ensure that all video, photography, and multi-media deliverables are developed, shot, and edited to meet or exceed the agency’s creative quality, budget, and time restrictions. This entails procuring resources and organizing the activities of both in-house team members (such as creative directors and editors) and external contractors/partners (such as directors and production companies) across several, concurrent workstreams. The ideal applicant can collaborate productively with both internal teams (such as project management and account management) and external teams (such as creative) to achieve shared goals.
Job Title : Sr Mgr Sr Executive Producer
Location : Port Said, Būr Saʿīd, Egypt
Salary : $ 29.84 per hour.
Company : Paramount
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keeps an eye on production schedules to ensure everything is running smoothly in the regional market.
- Review newscasts frequently with the staff, both as a group and with individual producers.
- works together with the production and art departments to accomplish organizational objectives.
- Build annual client scopes with expected production budgets and volume in mind by working closely with your assigned alignment teams.
- Work with the digital desk to identify and assign content appropriately for each platform.
- The working producer function of an EP entails producing material as volume demands.
- responsible for finding and bringing on any contract producers who may be required.
- Involved in and helpful to new business endeavors by coordinating booking and scheduling of production sessions.
- Responds to requests for information and assistance from client engagement teams. Will also have exposure to the Integrated Production work queue and assign local production accordingly.
- responsible for the continued professional development of new producers under their supervision, including training and mentoring.
- You need to be able to keep track of a lot of moving parts, pay close attention to detail, and manage your time effectively in a high-pressure setting.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills as a team leader and team player.
- Excellent presenting abilities are required to successfully win new business pitches, present program recommendations, and build trusting relationships with clients.
- characteristics of adaptability, ambition, and dedication, as well as the ability to work with minimal oversight.
- Funny, outgoing, conversational, well-informed, assured, and sane are all traits associated with a person with a good sense of humor.