Full-Time Sr. Safety Coordinator – Dilasag
As a Safety Coordinator, you contribute your body, mind, heart, and soul to work. You are aware of when it is necessary to act promptly. When is it appropriate to sit quietly? When it’s appropriate to laugh out loud. You’re equally at ease with emergency management processes and regulatory standards, as well as delivering personnel training and education. You’re good at what you do, but you’d like to be a part of something bigger. Because you think that while individuals might be powerful, a good team can be unstoppable. As a Safety Coordinator with us, you will assist the Safety Manager in the planning and creation of emergency drills and exercises, the review and implementation of after-action plans related to real occurrences and/or drills/exercises, and other regulatory obligations.
Job Title : Sr. Safety Coordinator
Location : Dilasag, Aurora Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 27.87 per hour.
Company : Vallarta Supermarkets
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ensures that all mandatory safety-related equipment and system testing, inspections, preventative maintenance, and repairs are completed on schedule. Assures that ILSM risks are identified and that inadequacies are remedied in accordance with policy.
- Employees, supervisors, managers, and other stakeholders are counselled and provided technical support on matters like as worker’s compensation and fitness for duty determinations.
- Assist with the updating and auditing of Job Safety Analyses (JSAs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Lockout Procedures, as well as ensuring that staff are appropriately taught in them.
- Safety meetings are organized and facilitated by her. Plans, develops, and delivers or organizes the delivery of safety-related training to a number of departments on a monthly basis.
- Consistent and reliable attendance, the ability to accomplish jobs safely, and strict adherence to all safety standards and procedures are all required for this position.
- Conduct routine safety inspections to identify potential hazards in the workplace and implement hazard controls before an accident happens. Determine if any employees are engaged in dangerous safety behaviors and, if so, if they require more training.
- Investigate accidents and work with management and staff to develop measures to prevent future occurrences. Put the approach into action and keep track of its development.
- Assist with the project’s zero-accident safety plan and culture (s).
- Develops and executes hearing conservation, chemical inventory/control, hazardous communications/SDS, ergonomics, and other programs, among others. Annual audiometric testing is scheduled, provided, or arranged.
- Managers and supervisors are counselled and assisted in establishing a safe working environment. Purchase, utilize, and install safety or hazard control equipment is recommended.
- The candidate should have a strong sense of leadership and a persistent drive to learn and improve his abilities.
- An individual who upholds high ethical standards throughout his or her profession. Accepts responsibility for his or her actions and decisions, and promotes a trustworthy workplace. When dealing with extremely secret or sensitive subjects, he maintains confidentiality.
- Computer software such as document, presentation, spreadsheet, and database systems are required.
- It is necessary to have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities.
- Collect data from various sources, organize it, prepare it, and provide suggestions to management and operational staff.