30 Jan 2023
Full-Time Sr Technical Engineer – Iwo
Servers, workstations, networks, and storage devices all fall within the purview of the Technical Engineer’s responsibilities. Transportation and packing of the equipment may be required. This includes teaching technical and clinical workers at the customer location, as well as providing implementation support.
Job Title : Sr Technical Engineer
Location : Iwo, Osun, Nigeria
Salary : $ 29 per hour.
Company : Selby Jennings
Job Type : Full-Time
- Identify and resolve problems in the production and testing environments. Perform final quality checks on assigned completed systems as part of the EI quality system.
- Creating and maintaining a master engineering schedule for all projects is essential. Lead, coordinate, and oversee people in order to fulfill all of the plan’s goals as outlined in the master scheduling schedule.
- As needed, liaison with internal groups including research and development (R&D), support (Support), systems engineering (Sys Eng), production (Prod), and sales (Sales).
- To find out whether migrations are viable, review application portfolios for inter-dependencies and common infrastructure platform components.
- Collaborate with clients and suppliers to connect current systems with the cloud-based medical imaging archive and evaluate the functioning of all systems, processes, and imaging data access methods.
- Coordination with other teams to have a better knowledge of capacity and resource management is a part of this position’s responsibilities
- Write equipment/tooling specifications, coordinate and oversee the design, construction, installation, start-up, and testing of new equipment/tooling in accordance with the master schedule, and keep accurate records of all operations. Write equipment/tooling specifications.
- A lot of paperwork is needed for this procedure. PFMEAs and risk analyses and process plans and PFDs, work combination tables, design reviews and trial reports should all be included of the documentation. Additionally, work instructions, condition standards, and capacity monitoring should also be included.
- Proposal systems’ return on investment (ROI) studies will be used to support recommendations to management for acquisition and deployment of new systems.
- Proactively work to make processes that can’t pass defects on to the next process, while also working to fix those that can and yokoten to other processes that are the same.
- A combination of education and work experience of at least six years may be substituted for an Associate’s degree.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems analytically and to come up with creative ideas that further the company’s objectives.
- The ability to comprehend and interpret safety standards, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Strong communication and problem-solving abilities are essential in both the written and spoken realm.
- have an innate ability to understand technology as well as a strong desire to learn more about it
- Being able to function effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced setting needs the adoption of a team mentality.