Full-Time Staff Accountant – Guna
Within our wider Finance group, the Junior Accountant’s responsibilities include cash management, T&E, and fixed asset management. We have considerable daily cash management requirements because we are a multi-national firm with multi-currency accounts. The Junior Accountant is in charge of handling daily cash and associated tasks for all banking accounts, as well as conducting ongoing comprehensive reviews of employee T&E submissions and procedures and ensuring correct fixed asset reporting. This role requires a high degree of accountability, cooperation, problem-solving skills, and meticulous attention to detail. The Junior Accountant must be able to operate independently while maintaining a high level of accuracy and deadliness.
Job Title : Staff Accountant
Location : Guna, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 22.4 per hour.
Company : WPP
Job Type : Full-Time
- Follows corporate standards while producing and updating depreciation schedules and journal entries (e.g. consistent application of accounts and depreciable lives).
- Analyze contracts to ensure revenue reporting follows contract and technical recommendations.
- Making and keeping track of intercompany schedules is essential for accurate interest calculations, as well as for ensuring that partnership agreements and management directions are fulfilled. Makes certain the correct information is located and recorded (e.g. terms and accounts).
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills in English; knowledge of a second language is advantageous (French or Spanish preferred)
- The junior accountant should assist with cash posting on a regular basis, including recording electronic transfers and book transfers via daily cash receipts, as well as obtaining the necessary documentation (e.g. distribution account, supporting emails)
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of strong customer relationships.
- As accounting problems arise, help with them and deal with them with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Studying current and future laws, ensuring adherence to regulations, and advising management on essential measures, this position complies with federal, state, and municipal financial legal obligations.
- Keeping financial information private creates confidence and protects the integrity of the business.
- Assists in the preparation of tax packages for businesses and investment organizations, including debt sections, to be submitted to the Internal Revenue Service.
- A minimum of one (1) year of expertise in bookkeeping, accounting, or finance is necessary.
- Working well under pressure, managing several competing goals, and meeting deadlines are all essential in a fast-paced environment.
- Has great analytical skills, is a natural mathematician, and pays close attention to detail. Worked with Great Plains ERP systems or other accounting applications.
- This role requires a bachelor’s or associate’s degree in accounting or finance (equivalent experience considered)
- MS Excel knowledge is intermediate.