Full-Time Staff Data Analyst – Yanam
You will build scalable methods for campaign management, lead generation, CRM database administration, and web analytics as a Marketing Analyst. External internet acquisition marketing, including strategy, execution, and channel optimization, will be your responsibility. You’ll also be expected to work with internal marketing and sales teams to create and track email campaigns that drive revenue across B2B and B2C customer channels. You’ll also do complex data analyses across paid media, CRM, and website analytics, which will be used to help company stakeholders make strategic decisions. In a fast-paced environment, you’ll be managing multiple projects.
Job Title : Staff Data Analyst
Location : Yanam, Puducherry, India
Salary : $ 31.37 per hour.
Company : Ampush
Job Type : Full-Time
- On the testing and optimization roadmap, intelligence to create and evaluate hypotheses focuses on improving the digital experience and site performance.
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, especially spreadsheets in Excel
- Marketing automation and customer relationship management (CRM) systems need technical maintenance, which is your responsibility. These tools are used to create, distribute, and track leads.
- With the help of primary and secondary research, help Category Marketers come up with a clear, powerful selling story in a visually appealing digital format that will help them sell their products.
- Monitor and manage allocated media on a daily basis, including SEO, SEM, direct mails, television, SMS, email, and more.
- These tools allow for sophisticated marketing analysis and data visualization using market research data from databases like Innova (a plus)
- Analyze research/analysis data and translate results into clear and actionable business insights for media, communication, and creative teams, as well as department leadership, to guide overall marketing strategy and budgets, as well as creative execution and media mix.
- Creates, delivers, and maintains intuitive dashboards for marketers and other business teams that democratize digital data.
- Working together with business teams, he or she develops concepts to increase consumer awareness, engagement, satisfaction, and other business objectives.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and reports on new product releases, as well as identifies successful, unique, and failed items. Analyze data, statistics, and consumer trends on a local level, then compile into a presentation format for direct usage by marketing or sales.
- GMI systems are preferred (Eclips, BEX, K2, Nielsen, SharePoint)
- Technically knowledgeable, a strong communicator, and a desire to enhance operations and boost revenue by connecting with digital customers.
- When it comes to issue solving, the candidate must be able to break down a problem into a structured approach, structure, analyze, and create proposed solutions.
- Retargeting, social media advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. ), Amazon Advertising, and other self-serve retail marketplace ad systems.
- +3 years of experience developing and measuring content and inquiry/conversion marketing performance using data