7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Staff Product Marketing Manager – Buenavista
We are looking for a vibrant ambassador, trusted business partner, and consummate team player to join our human resources team as a Talent Manager. You will have the ability to drive talent strategies for important business units by forming strong collaborations with top business executives in talent acquisition, finance, and resource management. If you have experience managing people across industries and regions and like pushing programming to build future potential, this is the position for you!
Job Title : Staff Product Marketing Manager
Location : Buenavista, Agusan del Norte Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 26.71 per hour.
Company : LADbible Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Set up and maintain strategies, methodologies, tools, processes, and procedures to improve performance. Processes include goal-setting, performance reviews, development plans, and quarterly coaching.
- Collaborate with both internal and external training providers to ensure that new recruits get the appropriate technical training, including but not limited to system training and teaching in the art of making and serving food, as well as the art of socializing in the workplace.
- Work-related items are also included in the dashboard narratives. Bring your skills and experience to the table.
- Handle onboarding, hiring, employee relations, salary, benefits and performance management procedures locally or regionally with minimum supervision.
- Contribute to the development of career development strategies, methodologies, and resources. Propose approaches, ideas, and business insight to HR leadership and business partners in order to allow the organization to respond to career and talent-related opportunities and requirements by boosting the efficacy, reach, and visibility of career programs.
- Make data-driven ideas based on a grasp of corporate rules and procedures, as well as the applicable laws and regulations, to help internal clients with career options.
- Be a part of developing and implementing succession plans, as well as assisting in the establishment of development plans for new hires.
- Design and manage company-wide organizational training and employee development and engagement activities to enhance business success, employee engagement, and diversity, equality, and inclusion.
- Developing connections with agents and managers helps you to find on-camera presenters, celebrities, digital influencers, and/or artists who are a suitable fit for the company’s voice. These people may then be employed to work on branded content campaigns or original network programming.
- Establish effective change-management methods, and ensure communications and ready materials are in place to facilitate professional program/process transfer.
- Has perfected social media etiquette. You know how to use Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, and other social media to identify fresh talent and influencers.
- Expertise in production dating back many years, with a demonstrated history of successfully managing the schedules of performers and other staff in order to fulfill the obligations and meet the deadlines associated with the performance.
- Five years of relevant work experience is required for those without a bachelor’s degree in HR or a comparable discipline like Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
- Incredibly strong verbal and writing communication abilities. Excellent ability to plan and organize one’s time. Ability to give clients with prompt, efficient, dependable, and pleasant service. The ability to convey information in a clear and concise manner.
- a publisher’s viewpoint on talent sourcing, pricing, and packaging for digital and live events.