7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Stock Clerk Utility – Warangal
Exceptional customer service is provided by the Utility Clerk. Our clients are more likely to return to our establishment if they feel secure and comfortable. Adopts a “Customer First” philosophy and empowers employees to provide exceptional service to clients. Respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusiveness, and safety of others are exemplified by this person.
Job Title : Stock Clerk Utility
Location : Warangal, Telangana, India
Salary : $ 17.72 per hour.
Company : BJs Wholesale Club
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assisting in the speedy cleanup of spills, sweeping and mopping the floors, and completing other typical housekeeping jobs that need the use of specific equipment.
- Completion and distribution of reports are among the clerical jobs that must be performed. Order and distribute supplies to crews; supply and load printer paper and ribbons; post notices and bulletins; and complete and distribute reports are among the clerical chores that must be performed.
- Develop safe and efficient processes for operating a floor scrubber, a garbage compactor, and a cardboard baler that are compliant with existing safety regulations and regulations.
- Knowledge of the things available in the departments, as well as capacity to respond to customer questions and provide product suggestions, must be acquired and maintained throughout time.
- Assembles product displays and ensures that they maintain an appealing product presentation by arranging merchandise in allowed area, removing cardboard from shelves when product is bought, and depositing cardboard into a bailer.
- Providing a clean, safe, and hygienic working and shopping environment necessitates adherence to corporate safety rules. Follows all corporate rules and procedures to the letter.
- Customer service is provided by greeting clients, answering questions, and carrying products as needed.
- It’s important to have inspections done on a regular basis to find problems before they become costly breakdowns.
- This employee collects and stores shopping carts in a cart corral. Parking lot attendants are responsible for keeping the area around the business clean and alerting management to any incidents, actions, or issues that may arise on the property.
- Fulfills paperwork and collects deposits for new water connections. Manages and prepares monthly invoices for customers. The Water Crane’s money is collected here.
- interpersonal skills that allow you to operate well with both customers and coworkers Data analysis and reporting are key abilities for this role, which involves reading and assessing data.
- Multitasking ability to juggle phone calls and walk-in clients. Must have a strong attention to detail in order to input accurate data into the system. Must be capable of using a calculator and Microsoft Excel and Word. Must be a people person with a passion for helping the public.
- Technical instructions, brief communications, and memoranda may be easily understood by someone with this skill. The ability to compose a basic letter. Ability to successfully communicate information to consumers, clients, and other company personnel in one-on-one and small group settings.
- The capacity to employ whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals while multiplying and dividing in all units of measurement. Take into account percentages and ratios. Cash drawer balances must be kept track of in order to avoid mistakes.
- In addition to a high school diploma or a general education degree (GED), or a combination of education and experience that is comparable, all candidates must submit an application.