7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Store Customer Experience Coordinator – Doha
The Teller completes and initiates a variety of financial transactions for Company clients, as well as assisting branch office management in generating new business through referrals and meeting defined sales referral and promotional sales goals. Enhances the company’s reputation by providing proactive client-driven service in order to meet or exceed consumer expectations.
Job Title : Store Customer Experience Coordinator
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 14.75 per hour.
Company : First National LI
Job Type : Full-Time
- In line with the rules and standards of your company or the rules and standards of the government, follow all applicable compliance/operational risk controls.
- Follow-up on all internal and external audit points, as well as any issues raised by external authorities.
- Maintain current knowledge of the company’s products and services, as well as any government regulations, such as the Bank Secrecy Act and Know Your Customer guidelines. Follow all Company and regulatory compliance and operational risk controls to the letter; report control failures, compliance breaches, and incidences of operational loss.
- On a local level, to implement the Group compliance policy by reducing compliance risk in collaboration with the Head of Group Compliance, Global Business Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer, or Local Compliance Officer, ensuring adequate compliance resources and training, fostering a compliance culture, and optimizing relationships with regulators.
- Maintain an adequate cash drawer at all times, conduct daily proof, balance cash on hand, ensure transactions and negotiable items prove to the figures on record in the system.
- As the first point of contact for a client, provide a positive first impression by offering fast and courteous service.
- Customers’ accounts are kept up to date, loans are accepted, safe deposit box payments are received, gift card sales are processed, checks are cashed, currency is confirmed, the cash drawer is balanced, and night deposits are made.
- The best way to keep your customers happy and satisfied is to get to know them and respond to their questions as soon as possible.
- Enhance the company’s image by providing proactive customer-driven service in support of exceeding customer expectations; generate new business referrals by engaging customers and using a customer relationship management system.
- Automatic Teller Machines and Teller Cash Dispensers/Teller Cash Recyclers (TCRs) are kept in balance as necessary.
- A year of customer service and/or sales experience is essential, as well as cash handling skills.
- Employment eligibility in the United States is required since the firm will not be sponsoring visas for these jobs.
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are required.
- The candidate should have a strong desire to learn and grow, as well as a leadership spirit.
- To process transactions quickly and correctly, strong attention to detail and cash management abilities are essential.