2 Feb 2023
Part-Time Store Sales Associate – Al Farwānīyah
Customer service is the responsibility of our Sales Clerk. However, in addition to the core area given to our Sales Clerk, you will also be fully trained and able to serve clients in other sections of the store, including but not limited to the prepared foods and meat departments. You’ll need to be a good team player if you want to succeed in this profession. You realize that you can only be successful if you have a great team around you, and you are eager to help them succeed.
Job Title : Store Sales Associate
Location : Al Farwānīyah, Al Farwānīyah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 15.21 per hour.
Company : CELINE
Job Type : Part-Time
- Order products as needed using the appropriate shelf tag or order machine, and follow proper procedures to ensure the store meets out-of-stock percentage objectives.
- The designated areas are well-stocked and clean. It is essential that products be withdrawn because of a lack of demand or sales volume. Employees actively participate in department meetings where customer service, job performance improvement, sales targets, etc. are addressed.
- Learns about the products chosen, such as how to set them up, how to use them, how to care for them, the features of different price points, warranty coverage, etc. Gives customers information about a product in a clear and knowledgeable way.
- Keep safety as our top priority in everything we do, for our Team Members, our guests, and our products. Give the best customer service possible and always try to please and surprise our guests, vendors, and stakeholders.
- Ask all customers to round up their purchase to support our goal, and thank them. Follow cash register protocols
- Engages in conversation with customers in order to help them decide what to buy. Helps customers decide what products to buy and makes suggestions for other items to add to their orders. Give customers the option to buy additional product warranties, if they are available. Lists the benefits and costs of the plan.
- Before adding new items, make sure that the old is properly rearranged and carefully exhibited. entering orders into the internal computer system of the firm When you do anything, it should be obvious that you are excited about it.
- Prove your understanding of customer needs and expectations Accounts payable order entry setup and management Collaborate with other departments to complete tasks and meet financial obligations.
- Share your passion for food with your staff and customers, and use suggestive marketing techniques.
- Opening and closing tasks, pricing, markdowns, and the appropriate and timely filing of all relevant documents must be followed.
- Customer service, restocking, and shop upkeep demand extended periods of standing. Workers must stand, move, and bend. Squat and kneel. Must lift, push, and pull.
- It’s preferable to have a high school diploma or its equivalent. Regular, light weight lifting requires a minimum of sixteen years of age, as well as the ability to operate with both hands and feet while standing or bending (no more than 5 pounds a time)
- Expertise working with customers, experience managing cash registers, and a minimum of a year’s worth of retail, restaurant, or fast food industry experience are all required. Having experience running a cash register is advantageous.
- Has to be reliable and on time for work each and every day that is planned, Possess the ability to lead others as well as the capacity to learn from and teach others, and carry out additional responsibilities as directed.
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs are necessary, as are two to three years of effective sales experience in a variety of retail settings, with an emphasis on exceeding customers’ expectations.