7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Substitute School Bus Driver – President Carlos P. Garcia
As a Bus Driver, you will be overseen by a manager, dispatcher, or training. In this profession, you will be driving a school bus or van along defined bus routes, delivering school-aged children. A School Bus driver may also carry diverse customers on charter trips.
Job Title : Substitute School Bus Driver
Location : President Carlos P. Garcia, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 30.47 per hour.
Company : Cayuga Centers
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintain a safe and clean environment on the allocated bus at all times, including cleaning, wiping all seats and the roof, sweeping, and washing the bus.
- Inspect all of the vehicle’s special equipment before and after each journey and provide the relevant papers to the administration, as well.
- Always portray oneself professionally by dressing appropriately for the job, grooming neatly, and maintaining proper personal hygiene.
- Maintain, read, and understand route sheets, including time modifications, and notify the supervisor of any changes quickly. Make sure to keep up with routines by completing your regular duties and any extra outings on time and with as little absence as possible.
- Assist in transporting people to and from specified venues and associated activities in a safe and timely way. Ensure that all passengers are safe and secure.
- Employing safe and responsible practices, operate an adaptable transportation lift to board and discharge disabled persons.
- Transfer vehicle keys, fueling slip receipts, and pre- and post-trip papers to dispatch as directed by your supervisor.
- In order to maintain safety, limit wear and prolong the useful life of the assigned vehicle and its component components, follow the company’s instructions for proper maintenance.
- Fill out all the necessary paperwork and reports before, during, and after each trip, following the required processes. People can enter and depart the vehicle with ease if you operate it in a manner that is safe and responsible.
- A positive attitude toward your employees, bosses, and passengers will go a long way in promoting your company’s image.
- Be in possession of a current Class B or higher commercial driver’s license with endorsements for both passenger vehicles and school buses.
- Lift, store, and disassemble/assemble wheelchairs and/or other ambulatory equipment needed by the passenger weighing up to 40 pounds.
- As a precaution, the driver of a school bus is required to apply the emergency brake pedal or to activate the air-brake button before loading or unloading pupils.
- A minimum of three years of documented driving experience is required. In the previous three years, there were no more than two moving infractions and one avoidable accident.
- The ideal candidate would be flexible, a team player, and willing to step in as needs arise.