7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Talent Executive Assistant – Thalassery
An office administrator with experience is needed. The office of the CEO and President will receive assistance from this office administrator with a range of operational and administrative tasks. The Office Administrator will be in charge of all day-to-day office operations, as well as calendar management, trip planning, and expense reporting. Both Microsoft Office expertise and great communication abilities are required of the office administrator.
Job Title : Talent Executive Assistant
Location : Thalassery, Kerala, India
Salary : $ 24.11 per hour.
Company : Women In Need, Inc. (Win)
Job Type : Full-Time
- Plan and execute regular staff meetings and office events, such as client and company development events and charitable contributions.
- Types letters and reports, handles paperwork, answers question, provides direction, and schedules appointments are just some of the sophisticated clerical activities you’ll be responsible for.
- This position’s primary responsibility is to assist customers with questions about the branch’s policies, programs, and procedures; however, they may also be asked to make recommendations to upper management on occasion.
- performs a variety of secretarial, clerical, accounting, file reviewing, and other related duties as needed.
- Maintain office security procedures and make sure the office complies with the firm’s legal business continuity obligations.
- oversees and manages staff, including scheduling, timekeeping, and performance evaluations.
- handle the building’s upkeep, operate as the building’s main point of contact with local property management, and work closely with the building’s staff and any appropriate internal contacts.
- Coordinate the activities of the office, from the receptionist to the practice assistants (secretaries) to the conference room attendants and the office services (mail, document reproduction and hospitality)
- Belongs to the firm’s administrative operations team, which works on projects and initiatives to improve the provision of services to both internal and external clients.
- Administrative tasks include managing correspondence, organizing files, reviewing and authorizing requests for office supplies, and assigning and supervising secretarial workers.
- Capability to manage various tasks and tight deadlines while remaining focused, efficient, and productive.
- Competence in multitasking and setting priorities in a high-pressure, high-detail setting.
- Top-tier abilities in management, communication, and planning.
- Strong knowledge of MS Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and ability to learn new technology tools quickly.
- required education and experience include a bachelor’s degree and seven years of management in a medium- to large-sized professional services firm.