9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Talent Manager / Specialist – Bilaspur
We are looking for a vibrant ambassador, trusted business partner, and consummate team player to join our human resources team as a Talent Manager. You will have the ability to drive talent strategies for important business units by forming strong collaborations with top business executives in talent acquisition, finance, and resource management. If you have experience managing people across industries and regions and like pushing programming to build future potential, this is the position for you!
Job Title : Talent Manager / Specialist
Location : Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 26.74 per hour.
Company : ATA Management
Job Type : Full-Time
- Set up and maintain strategies, methodologies, tools, processes, and procedures to improve performance. Processes include goal-setting, performance reviews, development plans, and quarterly coaching.
- Work-related items are also included in the dashboard narratives. Bring your skills and experience to the table.
- Participates in the talent evaluation process, which includes assisting with the establishment of development plans, tracking progress on development plans, monitoring succession plans, and other similar tasks.
- Assist internal clients with career advice based on knowledge of corporate rules, procedures, and related laws and regulations.
- Ensure all new hires get technical training in areas such as systems, coffee, wine, cocktails, food preparation and presentation, society, cleaning, and maintenance.
- Analyzing business drivers to build a case for change adoption; assessing risks and benefits of the changes; developing effective change-management strategies; and ensuring that communications and preparedness materials are in place to make the transition of career programs/processes as smooth as possible.
- Design and manage company-wide organizational training as well as staff development and engagement activities to promote business success, employee engagement, and diversity, equality, and inclusion.
- Take part in developing career development strategies, methodologies, and tools. Propose approaches, ideas, and business insight to HR leadership and business partners so that the organization can respond more quickly to career and talent-related opportunities and requirements by boosting the efficacy, reach, and visibility of career programs.
- Onboarding, hiring, contacts with personnel and salary, benefits and performance management at the regional or local level may be handled with little oversight.
- Developing connections with agents and managers helps you to find on-camera presenters, celebrities, digital influencers, and/or artists who are a suitable fit for the company’s voice. These people may then be employed to work on branded content campaigns or original network programming.
- 4-6 years relevant professional experience in branded content partnership talent, especially pricing and packaging from the publisher side, spanning digital media and experiential activations
- Outstanding abilities in both verbal and written communication. Powerful organizational and critical thinking abilities. Capability to deliver service to consumers that is effective, prompt, dependable, and characterized by courtesy. Capability to provide facts in an effective manner.
- Years of on-show production experience required, as well as the ability to quickly manage artist and other staff schedules to meet production objectives and timeframes.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, General Company, or a similar topic is required.
- Expert in all aspects of social media. You know how to use social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Snapchat to find unique talent and influencers.