2 Feb 2023
Full-Time Tax Accountant two year contract – Al Manqaf
Prepares, maintains, and reconciles ledger accounts and financial statements such as balance sheets, profit-and-loss statements, and capital expenditure schedules, among other accounting tasks.
Job Title : Tax Accountant two year contract
Location : Al Manqaf, Al Aḩmadī, Kuwait
Salary : $ 23.25 per hour.
Company : Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Job Type : Full-Time
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, as well as one to three years of relevant accounting experience, is necessary.
- The ability to develop excellent working relationships with coworkers, management, and the general public is critical.
- You should be a natural perfectionist who will not tolerate financial sloppiness.
- You should be well-known for your time management abilities.
- Strong labour abilities, such as a willingness to work long hours to complete a project, are required.
- If you’ve handled with SAP, TMW, or TMT systems before, you’ll have a benefit.
- The amount of money you earn is governed by how long you’ve worked.
- To communicate with different levels of management, you’ll need solid writing and spoken communication abilities.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access should all be compatible with you.
- During the monthly close, you will be responsible for many aspects of internal reporting.
- It is critical to be willing to speak clearly and productively.
- You should be knowledgeable with accounting theories, principles, and practices.
- Government accounting policies and practises should be familiar to you.
- You’ll need to know your way around accounting-related computer programmes and software.
- It’s critical to be able to comprehend and scrutinize complex financial paperwork and reports.