9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Tax Associate – Local Tax – Al Farwānīyah
The Tax Associate will work closely with the rest of the firm’s team on all stages of project and engagement management for a variety of customers throughout the world. Prepare and evaluate tax returns; work directly with customers to give advice and guidance on tax planning, advising, and compliance; and aid in the management of clients and the expansion of the business.
Job Title : Tax Associate – Local Tax
Location : Al Farwānīyah, Al Farwānīyah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 27.86 per hour.
Company : Morgan Stanley
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work on a broad variety of tax difficulties, composing memos, letters to clients, and other materials, all while offering opinions and suggestions to the public
- Following all applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering requirements, as well as the company’s own internal procedures and processes.
- International assignment cost forecasts; production of expatriate tax returns; preparation of equalization and other miscellaneous tax forms for expatriates.
- Compiling and recording bank accounts and other financial statements, as well as learning how to construct personal balance sheets and net worth statements, to obtain practical experience in accounting
- It’s important to look at the balances of income taxes that are due and those that aren’t, as well as the general ledger accounts for the Tax Receivable Agreement (TRA) and the general ledger accounts for taxes that are due and those that aren’t, like international withholding and franchise taxes.
- learn new customer service and accounting techniques that will help your career grow. This will allow you to take on more responsibilities and opportunities.
- Responsible for notifying management of any technique or process that does not fulfill regulatory standards, including fraud, whether suspected or verified.
- Provide assistance in the preparation of tax returns, extensions of time to file returns, quarterly anticipated tax payments, and other tax compliance activities, including but not limited to monitoring of all compliance and filing status.
- supporting individuals in leaving a lasting legacy by offering estate and gift tax preparation, charitable giving, and other philanthropic services
- manage your time effectively and interact with others in an efficient and productive way, you should focus on developing your administrative, professional, and interpersonal abilities.
- It is essential for a worker to have a dependable mode of transportation to go to and from work, client meetings, etc.
- A CPA license and a bachelor’s degree in accounting are required for this post. 3 to 6 years of tax experience at a large CPA firm or corporate tax department is necessary, as is an ability to work well in teams.
- Well-rounded professional who has shown the ability to manage a wide range of tasks and processes while meeting tight deadlines, both internally and outside.
- Reading and interpreting documentation such as safety standards, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals are essential skills for every job. Having the ability to compose regular reports and communication is essential. The ability to successfully deliver information and answer to queries from firm personnel as well as members of the public is required. It is necessary to have effective communication abilities. The ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, utilizing whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals, in all units of measurement. Possessing the ability to calculate percentages, ratios, and rates, as well as create and analyze bar graphs
- It is necessary to be familiar with the usage of various communication devices such as the telephone, personal computer, printer, copy machine, and facsimile device. Proficiency in the use of word processing, spreadsheet, and database software applications. The ability to work with computers is beneficial.