4 Feb 2023
Part-Time Tax Associate – Madīnat al-ʿĀshir min Ramaḍān
We are seeking a Tax Associate to join our office. You will prepare a variety of individual, entity, trust, estate, and gift tax returns while providing high-quality tax services that will allow you to grow professionally and contribute to the firm’s reputation. As a Tax Associate, you will get training in a variety of areas of taxes, as well as in the recording of tax paperwork and other projects, all of which will be overseen by seniors, supervisors, managers, and partners.
Job Title : Tax Associate
Location : Madīnat al-ʿĀshir min Ramaḍān, Al-Sharqiyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 24.9 per hour.
Company : 1-800 ACCOUNTANT
Job Type : Part-Time
- Any method or procedure that fails to meet regulatory requirements, including fraud, whether suspected or proved, must be reported to management by the person in this position.
- Effective time management and constructive interactions with others can only be achieved by working on the development of your administrative, professional, and interpersonal skills.
- Among other things, you’ll be honing your accounting skills by compiling financial statements from bank accounts, logging journal entries, and generating personal balance sheets and net worth statements.
- Tax and payroll calculations, as well as projections of international assignment costs, are performed. Expatriate and international assignee, as well as foreign nationals and other mobile or remote employees, are required to complete tax returns, equalization calculations, and other miscellaneous tax forms.
- Compliance with corporate rules and processes, as well as relevant regulations and legislation, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering obligations.
- offering estate and gift tax preparation, charitable giving, and other philanthropic services to help clients leave a lasting legacy.
- It’s important to look at the balances of income taxes that are due and those that aren’t, as well as the general ledger accounts for the Tax Receivable Agreement (TRA) and the general ledger accounts for taxes that are due and those that aren’t, like international withholding and franchise taxes.
- wish to advance in your career by learning new customer service and technical accounting techniques that will allow you to take on additional responsibilities and opportunities.
- A tax attorney’s responsibilities include doing research, writing memos and letters to clients, and advising on a broad variety of tax issues.
- Prepare and file tax returns, get extensions of time to submit returns, make quarterly estimated tax payments, and help with various other tax compliance duties. This includes, but is not limited to, monitoring of all compliance and filing statuses.
- There must be a reliable means of transportation for the commute to and from the office and for any other business-related events, such as conferences and meetings with clients.
- A highly organized and flexible person with a track record of successfully managing many projects and procedures while achieving both internal and external deadlines.
- Capability to use a telephone, a personal computer, a printer, a copy machine, and a fax machine. Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and database software packages. Expertise with computers is advantageous.
- This position requires the possession of both a B.S. in Accounting and a CPA. 3-6 years of tax expertise at a big CPA firm or a public company’s corporate tax department is also required.
- Reading and interpreting documentation such as safety standards, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals Capable of writing regular reports and letters. Capability to provide information efficiently and answer to queries from firm personnel and the wider public. Good communication skills are required. Capability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measurement, including whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals Capability to calculate rates, ratios, and percentages, as well as to design and understand bar graphs.