3 Feb 2023
Full-Time Tax Associate Or Senior Tax Associate – Malinao
This position supports the Director of Tax and Tax Senior Manager with tax accounting tasks. Maintaining tax compliance and tax accounting support schedules are the primary responsibilities of the Tax Associate. The Tax Associate will communicate and collaborate with the Accounting and Finance Department on various projects and tasks.
Job Title : Tax Associate Or Senior Tax Associate
Location : Malinao, Aklan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 24.57 per hour.
Company : CohnReznick LLP
Job Type : Full-Time
- Working on your administrative, professional, and interpersonal skills is the only way to get better at managing your time and interacting with others in a good way.
- Expatriate and foreign national assignee tax returns, equalization calculations, and other miscellaneous tax forms are prepared for expatriate, foreign national, and other mobile and remote assignee. Prepare payroll calculations and international assignment cost projections for assignee.
- Want to advance professionally and enhance your customer service and technical accounting abilities in order to construct a career with limitless chances now and in the future.
- Analyze financial records, activities, and tax obligations, such as foreign withholding taxes and franchise/gross receipts taxes, in order to reconcile tax balances (i.e., tax due and deferred tax assets and liabilities).
- Operates in complete accordance with internal policies and procedures, as well as relevant regulations and laws, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering obligations.
- report any procedure or process that doesn’t meet regulations, even if it’s only suspected or confirmed, to management. This includes fraud, even if it is only suspected.
- making charitable donations, filing estate and gift tax returns, and other philanthropic activities available to people in order to help them leave a legacy.
- Keep an eye on everything that has to do with your tax compliance and filing status.
- obtaining hands-on experience in the field of accounting by learning how to gather and record financial statements from bank accounts and other sources, as well as how to create personal balance sheets and net worth statements.
- Research and understand tax problems, draft memoranda and client letters, and provide views and suggestions on a wide range of tax matters are all part of the job description.
- In order to effectively perform job obligations, a reliable method of transportation to and from work, as well as other work-related activities, meetings, and interactions with customers, is essential.
- An candidate who is well-organized and adaptive, and who has shown capacity to manage several projects and procedures while achieving internal and external deadlines is required.
- A CPA license and a bachelor’s degree in accounting are required for this post. 3 to 6 years of tax experience at a large CPA firm or corporate tax department is necessary, as is an ability to work well in teams.
- Being able to decipher written instructions, such as safety regulations or operating and maintenance procedures, is an asset in this field. Reports and letters may be written with ease. The ability to answer queries from firm personnel and the wider public in a clear and concise manner. Good interpersonal and verbal skills are a must. Possession of the ability to do basic math operations with whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals in all measurement units. To be able to design and comprehend bar graphs and to calculate percentages and ratios.
- Telephone, computer, printer and copy machine all included in a single device. A working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet programs as well as a database management system. The ability to work with computers is beneficial.