Full-Time Tax Services Manager – Financial Services Organization – Dhaulpur
The Director of Finance is in charge of setting company-wide financial and administrative objectives, policies, programs, and procedures that guarantee the company has a consistently healthy financial structure. He or she is also accountable for all long-term financial issues. protects the integrity of money and other important documents while managing the flow of cash through the company. All financial systems, internal checks, and financial reporting fall under this responsibility. oversees all facets of operational accounting, including financial reporting, general ledger, and accounts payable. carries out the design, execution, and assessment of employee relations and human resources policies, initiatives, and procedures. To be addressed based on experience, including salary range and benefits package. direct answerable to the President for the execution of all duties relating to financial management, administration, and human resources. per the President’s request, delivers financial report requests. the control of accounting personnel.
Job Title : Tax Services Manager – Financial Services Organization
Location : Dhaulpur, Rajasthan, India
Salary : $ 41.38 per hour.
Company : Spotify
Job Type : Full-Time
- gives other managers and departments the information they need to fulfill their assigned duties.
- oversees and develops tax policy. Assists in providing quarterly or more regular data to the company’s and principals’ external tax advisors as is required for the purposes of predicting the company’s taxable income and identifying tax planning strategies. works along with third-party tax advisers to finish filing annual tax returns for the business.
- protection of the business’s resources via internal controls, audits, and insurance.
- Controls and edits all company orders to ensure compliance with defined policies and processes, as well as to ease data control and retrieval of records generated by these orders.
- To authorize all agreements involving financial commitments, such as contracts for goods or services and other actions requiring a financial commitment.
- In order to keep tabs on the company’s cash flow. The scope of this duty extends to the formulation of credit, collections, and purchasing policies, as well as the formulation of schedules for the payment of bills and financial responsibilities.
- Discusses and agrees upon improvements and major changes to the proposed budget in coordination with the President.
- develops and puts into practice accounting policies, coordinates systems and processes, and prepares operating statistics and special reports as needed, including interim and year-end financial statements. keeps accurate books and records of all business transactions and assets while maintaining the company’s accounting system.
- Establishes, coordinates, and administers, as an integral part of management, an adequate plan for the control of operations, including profit planning, programs for capital investing and financing, sales forecasts, expense budgets, and cost standards, as well as necessary controls and procedures to effectuate the plan.
- Responsible for reporting and evaluating operational results to all levels of management, including comparison of actual performance to operating plans and standards.
- abilities in managing payroll, developing and analyzing budgets and costs, and preparing and interpreting financial statements.
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Credit, Collections, and Inventory Management Education.
- Strong organizational, analytical, verbal, and written communication abilities are required.
- Needed software includes Microsoft Office (Excel & Word) and a financial accounting package.
- Should have at least eight years of expertise in financial management and accounting.