Part-Time Tax Services Manager – Financial Services Organization – Kandhkot
The Director of Finance is responsible for developing the strategic plans, operational strategies, and administrative procedures that will ensure the company’s long-term financial health. maintains the security of the company’s cash and other valuable papers and oversees the company’s financial transactions. responsible for all financial systems, financial reporting, and internal controls. Accounts Payable, General Ledger, and Financial Reporting are just some of the areas that this person supervises. the management of the Human Resources department, including the planning, implementation, and evaluation of HR policies, programs, and procedures pertaining to employee interactions. Salary range and benefits package will be discussed in relation to the level of experience. responsibility for managing the organization’s finances, overseeing operations, and supervising employees, with direct reporting to the President. Provides company financial reports at the President’s request. manages the organization’s accounting department.
Job Title : Tax Services Manager – Financial Services Organization
Location : Kandhkot, Sindh, Pakistan
Salary : $ 41.71 per hour.
Company : Confidential
Job Type : Part-Time
- to manage the company’s financial resources. This role is accountable for managing the company’s cash flow by establishing credit, collections, and purchasing policies and schedules for bill payment and other financial commitments. Financial accountability includes the authority to establish policies and procedures for making purchases, extending credit, and collecting debts, as well as establishing payment schedules for bills and other financial commitments.
- Provides other managers and departments with information required by them to carry out their assigned responsibilities.
- Examines results against operational plans and benchmarks, then communicates those findings to upper management along with explanations of what they mean.
- Protects the business’s resources with a system of checks and balances, regular audits, and comprehensive insurance.
- Creates and manages tax policies and procedures. Provides data to the company’s and principals outside tax advisors on a quarterly or more frequent basis as needed to predict taxable income and identify tax planning solutions. Coordinates with outside tax consultants the preparation of year-end income tax returns for the companies.
- In this role, you will be responsible for establishing and enforcing accounting policies, coordinating systems and processes, and generating operating statistics and special reports as required. oversees the company’s accounting system and keeps track of all company assets and financial activities.
- must provide final permission to any and all contracts for the purchase of goods or services, as well as any other activities that involve the expenditure of money.
- Coordination, assessment, and approval of budget ideas, as well as discussion of suggested amendments and significant revisions, are done in coordination with the President.
- allows for the control and alteration of all orders placed with the company, guaranteeing adherence to established policies and procedures, and facilitating the control and retrieval of data generated by these orders.
- A suitable plan for the control of operations is established, coordinated, and managed, including profit planning, capital investment and financing plans, sales estimates, spending budgets, and cost standards, as well as the relevant controls and processes to carry out the plan.
- Strong PC skills including Excel, Word and financial accounting systems.
- Experience developing and maintaining internal controls, processing payroll, budgeting, costing, and preparing and analyzing financial statements.
- Eight years of financial management and accounting expertise is required.
- Strong organizational, analytical, verbal, and written communication abilities are required.
- solid training in all facets of accounting, including administration and bookkeeping for inventories, accounts payable, and accounts receivable, as well as maintaining a general ledger.