30 Jan 2023
Full-Time Technical Consultant – Engineer – Idkū
We’re looking for an Engineering Consultant to join our team! As an Engineering Consultant, you’ll work in a team with some of the finest in the industry, including lawyers, accountants, engineers, and scientists, to quantify and prove cash-generating tax benefits that help companies grow. You will immediately benefit your customers and have a significant impact on their bottom line.
Job Title : Technical Consultant – Engineer
Location : Idkū, Al-Buḥayrah, Egypt
Salary : $ 81.56 per hour.
Company : Milliman
Job Type : Full-Time
- Investigate and recommend new platform features and capabilities that will impact operations, provide value to the business, support our self-service technology strategy, and improve associate experience.
- Propose, execute, and push improvements within the area based on market trends, business requirements, and analysis of present difficulties, resulting in high-quality technological solutions from the design stage onward.
- Identifying exposures with considerable loss potential, investigating cause/effect of big losses, and management strategies
- Devise a schedule and resources with the Product Marketing and Product Engineering teams to drive the adoption of Formal.
- Using our knowledge, we assist clients’ asset managers, maintenance engineers, reliability engineers, and anybody else involved in asset maintenance.
- Analyzing and implementing improvements in manufacturing organizations to boost asset dependability, decrease costs, and increase production capacity
- Examines others’ contributions for approach validity, completeness, and thoroughness, and/or mentors and advises others on design and analysis. Interacts with functional management (internal and external) to discuss project progress.
- Perform all environmental tests, including vibration, mechanical shock, temperature, altitude, humidity, and structural testing, using instruments planning and conduct.
- All relevant state and federal criteria are met through the company’s environmental compliance assessments and corrective methods.
- Work with the firm to design environmental compliance plans and permits for hazardous waste, storm water, and wastewater management systems..
- Create and optimize team structures, meeting cadences, and escalation procedures to improve team communication and responsibility.
- The ability to communicate effectively with consumers, businesses, and the general public. Enhance your presenting skills to better engage and inform your audience.
- It is necessary to have the ability to comprehend the needs of a firm, to come up with innovative solutions, to deal with difficult problems, and to influence the appropriate course of action.
- Engineers with at least three years of experience working with the ServiceNow platform or a comparable service management platform are required.
- proficiency in recognizing design flaws in third-party goods and packaging, as well as a proven track record of developing new packaging solutions