26 Jan 2023
Part-Time Technical Innovation Manager – Madikeri
It is the responsibility of the Technical Project Manager to collaborate with the Company Division to build and implement scenarios based on personas in order to verify how their division’s business operates. Work under moderate supervision and apply project management knowledge, skills, tools and methods to project deliverables, processes and systems.
Job Title : Technical Innovation Manager
Location : Madikeri, Karnataka, India
Salary : $ 65.81 per hour.
Company : The Walt Disney Company
Job Type : Part-Time
- The use of prescribed project management methodologies to deliver projects on-site is included in the scope of the project implementation. Additionally, discover how to identify the most effective ways for delivering the desired outputs to the client on time and on budget.
- An effective training program should be implemented and implemented at your company to ensure a high level of product adoption.
- Being familiar with the bigger team’s solutions and interacting with on-site customers is an essential part of product support. In addition, provide first-line technical support for issues and requests for changes and escalate as necessary.
- It is part of this procedure to conduct ongoing monitoring and definition of important indicators, as well as data collection. Because of your analytical abilities, you are able to develop key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the quality of the project’s operations. In order to find patterns, establish underlying causes, and implement policy changes across several groups, large datasets are submitted to statistical analysis.
- The ability to incorporate product vision and functionality expertise into the development process helps to ensure that the technological solution meets the organization’s requirements.
- In person or in a meeting, you must be able to communicate effectively about procedures, tool needs, business requirements, and specifications.
- Make sure that regular meetings including planning, daily updates, customer reviews, and retrospectives are conducted and go well.
- Intermediaries between departments in order to ensure that all goals and criteria are met.
- Create, deliver, and maintain documentation to ensure that systems are well-supported and new users are quickly on-boarded.
- To effectively define, record, and scope projects and initiatives, work closely with the project owners.
- Having the capacity to take the initiative and feel a sense of urgency, as shown by the performance of chores, the improvement of current work practices, and the support of others when needed
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, interact with all levels of the organization in a clear, effective, and polite manner, while also being able to accommodate differences in cultural backgrounds.
- must have expertise in software implementations, implementations, or interface engineering skills. Qualified applicants must also have at least five years of Agile Project Management experience in a software or mixed-software/hardware setting
- For voice and video deployments, a strong grasp of the network needs is necessary
- Understanding of firms that aren’t only focused on one product or service. Skills in verbal and written communication as well as decision-making and presentation as well as interpersonal interactions are all strong suits. People admire someone who is able to work through issues swiftly and efficiently.