5 Feb 2023
Part-Time Technical Innovation Manager – Witbank
you will have demonstrated project management abilities and expertise managing medium to large-scale projects. An enterprising and dynamic workplace demands that you be adaptable and resilient. You are not constrained by conflicting goals, and you can provide clarity to murky situations. Within the company, you may express yourself concisely and simply. For the first time ever, the Company’s internal teams will be able to benefit from your contributions to cutting-edge technology and services
Job Title : Technical Innovation Manager
Location : Witbank, Witbank, South Africa
Salary : $ 69 per hour.
Company : Cameo Global, Inc
Job Type : Part-Time
- Guarantees that all goals and requirements are met by assisting in the coordination of technical and non-technical departments.
- completing projects on-site using well-established project management procedures. For customers, it is important to know how best to accomplish their goals.
- has the ability to communicate procedures, tool needs, business requirements, and specifications effectively in person or in meetings, as well as in paperwork.
- Retaining enough documentation to aid in system upkeep and to make it easier for new users to be integrated into the network
- Check the regularity and efficacy of planning meetings, daily updates, customer assessments, and retrospective sessions.
- Identifying potential leads, compiling relevant data, and tracking their progress toward achieving key performance indicators. When it comes to determining KPIs, you use your analytical abilities. Understanding patterns, finding core causes, and implementing changes across many teams are some of the responsibilities of data analysts.
- An effective training program should be implemented and implemented at your company to ensure a high level of product adoption.
- Involvement with project owners is critical in defining, documenting, and scoping out projects and initiatives.
- being familiar with the solutions provided by the bigger team and working with on-site customers to get the most out of the tool offered. Providing first-line technical support and escalating issues as necessary is also a part of your job description.
- Ensures that the technological solution meets the demands of the company by incorporating knowledge of the product vision and functionality into development activities.
- Experience in development, implementation or interface engineering is required for this position. They should also have at least five years of Agile project management experience in a software or hardware context.
- Good project management skills in the face of complexity. Communication, decision making, presentation, human relations and organizing abilities are all excellent. Accurate and fast problem-solving.
- Extensive written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate in a clear, effective, and polite manner at all levels of the company, as well as the capacity to adapt to varied cultural environments
- comprehend the network requirements for voice and video deployment and have great networking skills
- Capacity to act independently and under pressure, as seen by the completion of tasks, enhancements to current working practices, and enlisting the help of others when needed