Full-Time Technical Product Manager – Riffa
The Clinic Platform product lifecycle management requires the assistance of an enthusiastic and hardworking Associate Product Manager. With our consumers and our vendors/partners in mind, we are looking for someone who can develop long-term, mutually beneficial connections. The position’s success depends on the candidate’s ability to convert AI/ML, data orchestration, and clinical procedures and ideas into product needs. Gather and priorities product needs, as well as help define product roadmap and vision, for this position. Engineers, developers, and technologists will work together to create world-class healthcare products.
Job Title : Technical Product Manager
Location : Riffa, Riffa, Bahrain
Salary : $ 31.23 per hour.
Company : Flatiron Health
Job Type : Full-Time
- Collect, verify, and record the functional and non-functional requirements of the digital products we produce for our customers, providing user stories, acceptance criteria, user flows, and data flows to provide engineers with the clarity required to execute new development items.
- Customers’ critical success criteria and requirements via engagement with customers are included into programs.
- Work with technology teams to develop and deliver high-quality products and services that satisfy customers.
- Forecasting, pricing, back-order management, and launch management execution are all responsibilities for the assigned segments and product lines. Involved in the lifetime and operations of enterprises both domestically and internationally.
- This individual acts as a role model for others, encouraging them to be their best selves, inspiring them, and assisting them in reaching their full potential.
- Make that releases and release candidates meet functional requirements, and report any problems with precise instructions to rebuild them.
- The portfolio/product strategy incorporates all of these elements. Create and execute strategies, analyze performance indicators, communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders are just a few of the responsibilities of this role.
- For people unfamiliar with the competitive environment, an overview of major outcomes and trends from competitive research, using data if possible, may help build a baseline understanding of competitive behavior.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders to ensure that the company’s goals are met.
- It is essential to collaborate closely with both the product teams (engineering, customer success, and operations) and the customers in order to discover and document consumer requests and opportunities.
- Watches key performance indicators for the product and makes sure that product objectives are being fulfilled; identifies potential areas for product improvement in accordance with the findings
- Fundamental knowledge of product management (e.g., reviewing income statement, cost analysis, SKU optimization, supporting data requirements for sales team)
- Conducts market research and competitor analysis to reflect consumer and company demands and aspirations.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or the sciences, and a minimum of four years’ experience in a problem-solving or analytical function.
- Customer focus, critical and creative thinking, organizational skills, a desire to learn more and an eye for detail are just a few of the attributes required for this profession.