2 Feb 2023
Full-Time Teller/CSR – Riffa
We’re seeking for a new Teller to help us service our current and potential customers. We’re looking for someone who excels at customer service, has past cash handling expertise, and values confidentiality.
Job Title : Teller/CSR
Location : Riffa, Riffa, Bahrain
Salary : $ 14.66 per hour.
Company : APPLE FOR SAVINGS
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of Company goods and services, as well as any federal requirements, such as Bank Secrecy Act and Know Your Customer standards. Follow Company and regulatory compliance and operational risk controls to the letter; report control flaws, compliance breaches, and operational loss incidents.
- Maintain high levels of customer service while providing a one-of-a-kind experience by getting to know your clients and providing timely answers when they need them.
- Maintains internal control standards inside the bank, including timely completion of internal and external audit points and any issues raised by external authorities.
- Maintain an adequate cash drawer at all times, perform daily checks, balance cash on hand, and make sure transactions and negotiable items are in line with the system’s records.
- Serve as a client’s first point of contact and make a nice first impression by providing courteous and efficient customer service.
- In coordination with the Head of Group Compliance, Global Business Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer, or Local Compliance Officer, manage compliance risk, provide proper compliance resources and training, build a compliance culture, and optimize relationships with regulators.
- Complete all branch-related operational tasks as needed (e.g cash ordering, vault, ATM, and wire transfer activities).
- Accounts are serviced, loans are made, safe deposit box payments are received, gift card sales are processed, checks are cashed, currency is confirmed, the cash drawer is balanced, and night deposits are made.
- Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) and Teller Cash Dispensers (TCDs)/ Teller Cash Recyclers (TCRs) are balanced as needed.
- Use customer relationship management systems to build new business referrals by calling current and potential customers and following up with them to see how they’re doing toward their goals of fulfilling customer expectations.
- Strong attention to detail and cash management abilities are required to conduct transactions swiftly and effectively.
- The applicant should have a drive to learn and improve his abilities on a continual basis, as well as a leadership spirit.
- Customer service and/or sales experience, including cash handling, of at least one year is required.
- It is necessary to have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities.
- Employment eligibility in the United States is required because the company will not sponsor visas for these positions.