Full-Time Temporary Graphic Designer – Digital Marketing – Rosetta
A competent Web Designer who enjoys working in a fast-paced setting is needed. This position is ideal for a candidate with a “can-do” mentality because it will allow them to build their portfolio with a wide range of website designs for a wide variety of clients. The ideal candidate will have a track record of impressing a diverse set of clients with impeccable, on-brief designs that never sacrifice quality. The aesthetic quality of our final products must be commensurate with our clients’ aims and needs in order to be successful. The successful candidate should also be able to switch gears between many projects as needed.
Job Title : Temporary Graphic Designer – Digital Marketing
Location : Rosetta, Al-Buḥayrah, Egypt
Salary : $ 28.33 per hour.
Company : Heartbeat
Job Type : Full-Time
- After settling on the right site architecture and other technical solutions, you can then make relevant suggestions to the clientele.
- Provide support requests and website changes for clients, including troubleshooting issues and coming up with solutions that align with the clients’ goals.
- Sites of any size can benefit from our expertise in responsive design, development, optimization, and maintenance.
- On project and support request styles and approaches, collaborate with other team members and departments.
- On designs and digital experiences, work collaboratively with other team members.
- the dissemination of innovative ideas on cutting-edge digital trends and web design best practices.
- Inspire clients to make informed decisions that will improve the online experience for their visitors.
- Assure high QC standards are met and that all design components, templates, and final products are compatible with a wide range of browsers, devices, and screen settings.
- When appropriate, take part in activities aimed at improving the quality of websites and other forms of electronic publishing.
- instruct the department’s employees and clients on the proper usage of the approved software.
- The use of color, arrangement, and typeface are all strong points of this imaginative piece.
- Knowledge of CMS platforms like Joomla and WordPress, as well as site design experience, are also advantageous.
- skill with image editing and wireframing programs like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- a working knowledge of creating and using web services for data intake and export in different forms.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, or a comparable combination of education and experience.