2 Feb 2023
Full-Time Temporary Scheduling Coordinator – Rajauri
As a Scheduling Coordinator, you get to talk to both clients and service providers right away. The best person for the job will be very detail-oriented and organized, as well as good at analytic and problem-solving. The best candidate will be customer service-oriented, responsible, on time, and motivated to work alone to meet or exceed client expectations. Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills must be used in this job.
Job Title : Temporary Scheduling Coordinator
Location : Rajauri, Jammu And Kashmir, India
Salary : $ 19.37 per hour.
Company : YAI
Job Type : Full-Time
- Oversee new recruits in the field, collaborating with operations and human resources to ensure future team members have enough visibility.
- In accordance with company policy and under the direction of the Manager, Scheduling, and with instructions from the Lead Scheduler, submit critical spot-checks for other schedulers as needed.
- For management reports, keep an eye on how the field is doing. This includes things like productivity, overtime, travel time, and other important resource metrics.
- Through the use of electronic methods of communication like email and text messaging and others throughout the day, effective routing of service providers and other resources may be made possible.”
- Gains and makes readily accessible to the physician important information such as office, OR, and PAT records; labs, blood tests, and imaging; and new patient letters to mention just a few examples of the types of information that may be generated and made available to the physician.
- Handle alterations to the crew schedule in real time in response to resource changes or changing business conditions throughout the day.
- Incoming phone calls and emails should be handled professionally. Follow up on assignments, handle client cancellations or inquiries, or reschedule services for clients by making outbound client and/or interpreter phone calls or emails.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the timetable’s key paths and constraints, and then provide ideas on how to work around any problems that may arise.
- Ensure that the work of the field crews is not overburdened, and notify management of any irregularities in the performance of the field crews.
- Formalize manual assignments for field personnel to do duties like as traveling to working sites and responding to emergencies. You may also rent various pieces of equipment for teams to utilize when they are on the job site.
- In order to minimize scheduling conflicts and ease the logistical strain that is placed on field employees, the scheduling process should be taken over by you.
- The ability to operate in a professional office atmosphere is necessary; the ability to schedule and coordinate client demands is desired.
- must be able to handle many tasks at the same time. To ensure that the data entered into the system is correct, the user must pay close attention to the smallest of details. Calculator, Microsoft Excel, and Word skills are required. Customers and the general public need someone who is dedicated to their well-being.
- capacity to offer care that is tailored to the physical, mental, educational, and safety requirements of each patient is shown by this credential.
- Be able to have a conversation with a broad variety of people, including hospital administration and medical staff.