7 Feb 2023
Full-Time The Economist Campus Ambassador – Pretoria
A person who is an Economist will do research on the industry, market, and economy to help the company meet its goals or find a solution. Use different data collection and statistical techniques in this job. Prepare results for interpretation. Share findings with stakeholders to help them think about possible strategies.
Job Title : The Economist Campus Ambassador
Location : Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa
Salary : $ 40.63 per hour.
Company : Deutsche Bank
Job Type : Full-Time
- Researches precedential and related cases, laws, and opinions; summarizes findings, including likely outcome based on information available; submits findings to assigned judge; prepares multiple summaries for all judges involved in en banc panel (or argument court) cases.
- keep an eye on current models and prototypes, and to change them as needed to improve the core models and the group’s research goals.
- Monitoring and evaluating economic programs and priorities requires the preparation of statements of economic goals, objectives, policies, and/or predictions based on integrated economic analysis.
- With the use of huge and diverse datasets, aim for quick data analysis and the creation of new products and services based on cutting-edge analytics.
- Requests for information and assistance from other government agencies or the public are handled within the scope of authority granted to the department.
- Work with other economists and senior level executives to communicate and present economic concepts and quantitative data, both orally and in writing, especially to non-technical people, and work together.
- Work with a senior Economist to conduct economic research, analyze and interpret economic data, develop estimates of benefits, and present the conclusions of your findings.
- Identify the data and techniques required to conduct rigorous, impartial research that fills knowledge gaps and informs new policy and strategy.
- Financial and accounting reporting systems are updated as needed. The financial reporting system is audited to verify accuracy, and data is tracked and verified to ensure conformity with the budget plan.
- To figure out how different projects’ economic elements work together, look at data that has been collected in the past and compare it to what is going on now.
- A practical understanding of how to communicate effectively in a range of situations, including business, academia, the media, and politics.
- One year of work experience is allowed to be substituted for a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics with a non-economics degree.
- Economic research performed on a one-on-one basis is used to provide an individual report.
- Non-technical audiences must be able to understand presentations/reports.
- A good project manager can work on multiple, medium to complex projects at the same time and solve problems with data quality.