7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Tour Guide / Translator – Halebid
The Translator is in charge of ensuring that all documents are effectively translated or adapted. Aids in the translation of website information, marketing content, daily store communication, and corporate regulations and procedures. This role requires a highly collaborative personality as well as a keen attention to detail.
Job Title : Tour Guide / Translator
Location : Halebid, Karnataka, India
Salary : $ 27.8 per hour.
Company : Serenity Hospice Care
Job Type : Full-Time
- Students’ and parents’ documentation, as well as private medical and legal records, are all part of the collection. Also included are student and parent evaluations.
- As a safeguard against miss-translation, a translator studies and analyses terminology in both the source language and the target language.
- At parent-teacher conferences, school activities, and other meetings, an interpreter provides translation services to make communication between parents and teachers easier.
- Accurately translate textual items such as flyer, social media postings, district-wide announcements/press releases, or other sorts of papers into any language.
- To the best degree feasible, utilize all of your research resources. Using Microsoft Office and the Internet is essential in order to produce textual translations and products.
- The writing may also include geopolitical, regional, ethnic, and cultural features. To be effective as a translator, you’ll want to employ vocabulary and idioms that reflect the culture of your target language (s).
- A full and accurate translation, with no alterations or omissions from the original text, its original meaning, or its initial feeling and intent should be ensured before publication.
- As part of a database-based system, all relevant information on the temporary employee pool is gathered and kept.
- Open and sort mail; create purchase order requisitions; verify and prepare invoice and stipend for payment; answer phone calls, welcome visitors, answer general inquiries; prepare purchase orders; prepare invoice and stipend for payment
- Edits the translations of other District staff. Assists in the training of District employees and consultants that provide school translation services.
- Engaging and encouraging interpersonal communication abilities while communicating with supervisors, employees, and students to communicate information.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be ready and able to translate in schools and communities using one’s own vehicle
- A demonstration in a defined language that is superior to conversational competence, so that constituents with poor English language capacity may participate fully in the specified process.
- In addition to a bachelor’s degree in translation or a foreign language, a candidate must exhibit a capacity to communicate effectively in written and oral form.
- You must be able to speak two native languages and have an understanding of their cultural background in order to succeed.