5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Trade Support Risk Analyst – Bonny
Entry-level position supporting the aim of the company to undertake due diligence on high-risk potential customers within digital asset business. If any suspicious behavior is discovered during the course of the regular transaction checks of current and new customers, this position will be responsible for alerting the appropriate authorities.
Job Title : Trade Support Risk Analyst
Location : Bonny, Rivers, Nigeria
Salary : $ 41.22 per hour.
Company : Natixis CIB Americas
Job Type : Full-Time
- The analyst may be involved in projects that need the procurement of external data from the mortgage industry, as well as assisting other team members in their work.
- A wide range of portfolios may benefit from new approaches to identifying, assessing, and managing risk.
- Making use of all accessible resources, such as Factiva, Lexis Nexis, or any other open source intelligence information that is gathered and aggregated to build an assessment, including any open source intelligence material.
- Risk analysis studies like as information gathering and coverage placement, loss forecasting and analysis may assist a business in protecting its assets to the fullest degree feasible and minimizing losses.
- Possessing in-depth understanding of fixed-income investments, investment procedures, trading methodology, market aspects, and the regulatory environment.
- Perform an ad hoc risk assessment of new wire counter-parties and a background check on potential new or existing clients, as well as a search for bad press and other relevant information.
- Report on individual consumers and do exhaustive analyses of prospective digital asset clients when requested.
- Keeping an eye on and updating a customer list for initial coin offerings (ICO)
- be able to engage with the Investment and Business Development teams to create new products and investment solutions for customers.
- engages in projects, process re-engineering initiatives, and system development efforts that are owned directly by Corporate Risk Management or that are otherwise owned by the department as an expert member of a team supporting the first line of defense’s operations
- You should have 1-3 years of experience in internal controls, consulting, guidance, professional services, or advertising if you have a background in accounting or auditing. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills are required for this position.
- Always looking for new methods to solve old problems, they are creative thinkers with a voracious appetite for knowledge.
- When it comes to time management and organizational skills, a high degree of attention to detail is shown.
- Appropriate problem-solving and data management talents, as well as the ability to consume massive volumes of data, alter it, and uncover correlations using a number of statistical approaches
- An expert communicator who can explain complex ideas to non-technical or non-quantitative people in a clear and concise way is very good.