7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Transitions Accountant – Mushin
We are looking for a bookkeeper who will maintain required financial controls and advise the principle or other school administrator on all finance and accounting tasks relating to campus rules, practices, record keeping, and reporting needs.
Job Title : Transitions Accountant
Location : Mushin, Lagos, Nigeria
Salary : $ 19.84 per hour.
Company : Mazars in US
Job Type : Full-Time
- Strong knowledge of Clover POS and QuickBooks accounting software.
- Analyze purchase orders in light of activity funds, double-check money availability, distribute funds, and obtain administrative approval.
- This role necessitates the completion of a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or management.
- Ensure that cash handling procedures are followed. Noncompliance is documented, and any issues are addressed with the principal as needed.
- Clerical duties include things like answering the phone and using office equipment.
- At least three years of experience in bookkeeping are required.
- Budget changes that are proposed are tracked until the budget is finalized.
- Make daily agreements with route workers, which include matching the correct tickets.
- Any money that is insufficient or checks that have been returned should be retrieved as quickly as possible from the bank.
- Verify that all of your financial records are current and accurate.
- Basic payables and receivables bookkeeping, and accounting principles are well-understood.
- Skills in data entry and a sense of numbers are desired.
- Time management and organizing skills are essential.
- Negotiation skills are necessary, as well as a commitment to excellent customer service.
- Knowing how to operate with Microsoft Excel is crucial.