7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Traveling Hydraulic Crane Operator – Dharmshala
Driver of a crane Under the following circumstances, loads, unloads, transports, and places large freight and equipment at various job sites using cranes with telescoping and lattice booms. Examines cables for signs of wear and replaces them as necessary. Using cranes with telescoping and lattice booms, the ideal candidate will be able to load, unload, move, and position heavy items and equipment. On the equipment he or she is in charge of, performs operator maintenance. Examines cables for signs of wear and replaces them as necessary.
Job Title : Traveling Hydraulic Crane Operator
Location : Dharmshala, Himachal Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 27.55 per hour.
Company : Parker Drilling Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- You’ll need to be able to read and interpret instruction manuals and blueprints, drawings & specifications, as well as use mathematics to determine load weights, wire diameters, sheaves and fitting sizes.
- Rigger duties are performed after the responsibilities of the Crane Operator have been finished, and when the workload for the main job described above permits it.
- Climbing a vertical ladder (to a height of 25 feet), inspecting the crane and cab, filling out inspection paperwork, operating the crane (4 hand levers, 1 foot brake), and completing steel orders are all part of this job.
- Inspects the crane for broken parts and informs the supervisor of any issues. Maintains the cranes and lifting mechanism’s cleanliness and functionality.
- The control panel allows you to keep track of activities and make modifications to the process. All jobs are completed in compliance with safety regulations and legislation, as well as general preventative maintenance.
- Keep in mind that there may be limits on weight or size that must be adhered to.
- The following tools will be used: chains, nylon slings, pallet jacks, magnets, vacuum jacks, spreader rod, softeners, tape measure, hammer, punches, pliers, crescent wrench, and paint stick marker You must have a good knowledge of all of these things in order to be considered for this position.
- Capable of working in all types of weather and reporting any and all occurrences in real time. As instructed by management, performs a variety of tasks. All of this is required for this job.
- Securing rigging, installing loads, detaching ropes, and returning them to storage racks are all responsibilities that must be fulfilled before a load may be moved.
- Work with riggers and truck drivers to lift items and other cargo using radio or visual signals and other means of communication.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience operating equipment is required.
- This position requires previous experience operating a cab and bridge crane (or a crane of a similar type) from heights of 30 feet or more and spans of 60 feet or more.
- To assure the continued, needed level of physical health and capacity or fitness to execute the requirements of the position, a pre-employment physical examination and an annual physical examination are required.
- Certification by the NCCCO or the CIC is necessary. The Department of Transportation has awarded you a medical card. Certification or permission from the Department of Safety, the Equipment Manager, or the Operations Manager. Municipal legislation mandates it (DC requires operators to be licensed). It is necessary to pass the practical examination.
- Capability to ensure that safety and housekeeping criteria are met, machine capacities are not exceeded, and tools, supplies, and equipment are properly stored and accounted for at the conclusion of each work day