29 Jan 2023
Full-Time Traveling Trainer/Instructional Designer – Cape Town
The position of Instructional Designer is presently open and we are looking for a competent candidate to join our team. The Instructional Designer will apply theory and research processes to design, develop, and implement accessible learning materials. He or she will collaborate with faculty to structure content, activities, and assessments in accordance with research-identified best practices in order to achieve the learning outcomes that have been identified.
Job Title : Traveling Trainer/Instructional Designer
Location : Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa
Salary : $ 51.49 per hour.
Company : Skai
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make supporting resources including e-learning, exams, presentations, instructor manuals, videos, audio, simulations, role-plays, and games.
- Provides assessment components in order to evaluate outcomes and ensure alignment with corporate goals in order to establish the effectiveness of educational programs.
- Create e-learning courses, instructional materials and other electronic instructional content based on adult learning theory.
- In conjunction with partners, identify and assess global and regional learning needs; establish instructional goals; and produce engaging course content to meet educational objectives.
- staff members will be taught how to develop the technical and pedagogical abilities necessary for developing and delivering engaging, interactive online courses.
- Research and organize material, and then develop content that translates difficult knowledge into well-written, understandable, and engaging online or multimedia training.
- Give tips on how to increase the educational value of course materials and the efficiency of departmental operations by monitoring technological and commercial advances in the field.
- With the help of an instructional designer and based on a thorough understanding of the organization’s corporate goals and strategic imperatives, sets performance goals and learning plans as well as instructional strategies to meet the demands of the learners.
- Ascertain that the project and management procedures, instruction design standards and processes, corporate brand style and standards, as well as compliance requirements, are all consistent.
- Manage many projects at the same time in a fast-paced, confusing environment, all while producing high-quality work on time.
- Resourcefulness and imagination, as well as the ability to adapt to change.
- Understanding how business and management principles may help you plan for the long term, allocate resources, and model human resources and leadership styles is essential.
- To be successful, a member of the program’s sub-team or the whole program team must have excellent communication and organizational abilities, as well as the capacity to influence others.
- Design and creation of technology-based instructional content across a wide variety of disciplines; combining visual, text and audio components in multi-media learning tools.
- Proficiency to use a keyboard, mouse, telephone, and headphone equipment to input data and navigate successfully, as well as listen while inputting information into the system.