9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Treasurer Clerk – Angat
We’re looking for a Treasurer to be in charge of the company’s global banking, investment, and borrowing programs, as well as risk management systems. The ideal applicant will be part of a wider Finance team that manages the company’s cash flow to ensure that there are adequate money to run daily operations, meet financial obligations, and support business expansion. This person will also be in charge of the company’s risk, credit, collections, and insurance operations across the world.
Job Title : Treasurer Clerk
Location : Angat, Bulacan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 17.15 per hour.
Company : Stepan Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- A cash management bank may be required by some businesses. Accounts, as well as an electronic banking platform, can be opened. Users can be formed, with responsibilities and levels of authority allocated to them.
- Additional large initiatives in the areas of service quality, productivity, process simplification, digitalization, and harmonization will be started and lead as needed.
- Establishes and maintains long-term partnerships with banking partners, as well as assuring efficient and cost-effective banking operations.
- Any electronic banking accounts that are still active should be closed. Add additional users and responsibilities to the newly created domain.
- Create a cross-currency notional pooling mechanism for global cash where it is lawful and tax-efficient. Automatic sweeps from local accounts will be possible because to same-day worldwide money access.
- Define and produce cost, quality, and speed indicators related to the processes in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- To increase performance, creativity, issue resolution, and outcomes, the ability to engage effectively and constructively with all levels of employees, management, and other agencies is required.
- Regression analysis and correlation/causal calculations are examples of statistical skills, important skills.
- Assesses, advises, and implements funding sources, investment opportunities, and financial instruments in order to meet the organization’s financial and treasury objectives.
- Prepare monthly and yearly cash flow predictions, as well as short and long-term cash management strategies.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and well-organized.
- It’s critical to understand how to use financial software platforms.
- Ability to prioritize projects and work together with a variety of management.
- A bachelor’s degree in mathematics, economics, accounting, or a related quantitative subject is required.
- A candidate must have exceptional treasury knowledge, both locally and worldwide, to boost his or her chances of being recruited.