9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Treasury Manager, Operations – Brahmapur
A Treasurer is required to oversee the company’s international banking, investing, and borrowing programs, as well as risk management strategies. The ideal candidate will be a member of a larger Finance team that controls the company’s cash flow to ensure that there is enough money to carry out day-to-day operations, meet financial obligations, and support business growth. This person will also be in charge of the company’s risk, credit, collection, and insurance activities on a global scale.
Job Title : Treasury Manager, Operations
Location : Brahmapur, Odisha, India
Salary : $ 15.12 per hour.
Company : City of Alliance
Job Type : Full-Time
- Choose a cash management bank as required by specific businesses. Accounts and an electronic banking platform can both be opened. It is possible to create users and assign them roles and levels of power.
- In conjunction with key stakeholders, define and create cost, quality, and speed indicators for the processes.
- Builds and maintains long-term banking relationships while ensuring efficient and cost-effective financial operations.
- Prepare short- and long-term cash management plans, as well as monthly and yearly cash flow estimates.
- Create a cross-currency notional pooling framework to pool global cash where it is lawful and tax-efficient. Automatic sweeps from local accounts will be available, as well as same-day access to global assets through the cash pool.
- Electronic banking domain accounts that are still active should be closed. Create new users and roles in the newly created domain.
- The capacity to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of employees, management, and other agencies is necessary to improve performance, innovation, problem resolution, and outcomes.
- To accomplish the organization’s financial and treasury goals, evaluates, advises on, and executes financing sources, investment possibilities, and financial instruments.
- More important initiatives in the areas of service quality, productivity, process simplification, digitalization, and harmonization will be started and lead as needed.
- Strong statistical skills, including regression analysis and correlation/causality calculations.
- Proficient with financial software systems.
- A candidate must have excellent treasury knowledge, both locally and worldwide, to boost his or her chances of being recruited.
- Ability to prioritize projects and work with a wide range of supervisors.
- Self-motivated, conscientious, and well-organized.
- A bachelor’s degree in math, economics, accounting, or a quantitative subject connected to these fields is required.