8 Feb 2023
Full-Time Urban Outfitters Key Holder – Shillong
In the absence of the Store Manager, the Key Holder opens and shuts a retail store. Provides retail management, monitoring, and direct assistance to customers, as well as ensuring that the shop’s look fulfills standards. Performs sales transactions and runs cash registers or credit/debit machines. POS transactions, merchandise handling, stock processing, and stockroom organization are all responsibilities. Receives, stores, and replaces sales floor products, as well as stockpiles it.
Job Title : Urban Outfitters Key Holder
Location : Shillong, Meghalaya, India
Salary : $ 16.2 per hour.
Company : Starr Restaurants
Job Type : Full-Time
- Reconcile merchandise invoices with products received, transported, and transferred, as appropriate, for proper inventory entry in computer system.
- Maintain regular store maintenance, adhere to loss prevention standards, process receipts promptly, maintain shelves stocked and items priced appropriately.
- Providing clients with a remarkable shopping experience that leaves them feeling inspired, emboldened, affirmed, and eager to return.
- All processes for shop opening and closure are carried out precisely. This position’s principal tasks include maintaining order and cleanliness on the sales floor, in the stockroom, and in the outdoor product area.
- Keeps up-to-date on payment and exchange rules, as well as security procedures and client demands in order to improve service while also reducing security concerns.
- Assist your Management Team directly by executing with excellence.
- Client complaints are handled in a timely manner, and customers’ problems are addressed. Adheres to company policies and procedures, as well as the most recent POS system changes.
- With the help of shop managers, assist them in making sales calls outside the store. Ensure that all e-mails and phone calls are dealt with promptly, politely, and efficiently.
- Some of the tasks of this profession include making tender transactions, processing cash or credit payments, counting money, and providing customer service.
- Attain and surpass daily sales and productivity targets—all while assisting others in doing the same.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with employees, departments, and the general public are all basic requirements.
- Excel and Word fluency, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills, are required for this position.
- Standing or walking for long periods of time; routinely pushing or pulling; sometimes bending, crouching, crawling, reaching above shoulders, or kneeling; ascending a ladder; and carrying up to 40 pounds, i.e., fixtures and goods boxes.
- This position requires at least three years of retail or customer service experience, as well as a drive to offer great customer service and sales.
- Flexibility in scheduling (holidays, weekends, and locales) based on the demands of the organization.